The war on Masculinity Pt.1

Right now there’s an all out assault on your masculinity. Biologically, socially and even psychologically.

Pt.1 Biological/hormonal warfare

Over the last few decades testosterone levels and sperm counts in the West have been steadily taking a gigantic fucking nose-dive. Some studies attribute the decreased testosterone levels in young men to obesity. An increase in adipose tissue, fat, converts testosterone to estradiol/estrogen via aromatization. However, other studies claim that health and lifestyle aren’t contributing factors at all.

The falls in sperm count and semen quality in particularly is extremely concerning, some studies suggest there’s might be a 59% drop in sperm count from the 1970s to 2010s. Hypothetically speaking, our grandsons could very well be shooting blanks.

I personally think the main culprits are the following;
  1. Plastics, and more specifically plasticizing chemicals like phthalates
  2. Synthetic sex hormones/Contraceptive pills in drinking water
  3. Other EDCs, endocrine disrupting compounds
Phthalates are plasticizers that give plastics added flexibly, durability, transparency etc.
It's in literally 1000s of household products;
  • Personal care items like shampoos, soaps, hairspray, lotions, perfumes
  • Waterproof clothing like raincoats and polyesters, i.e. tracksuits
  • Plastic wraps, straws and other plastic utensils
  • Cable wires
  • Synthetic leathers and even fucking shower curtains
  • Certain children’s toys
It's basically impossible to avoid this shit. Worst yet, there’s a direct link between high levels of phthalates within an individual’s body and low/decreased testosterone levels.

Although the sex hormones from contraceptive pills don't warrant nearly as much concern, even in extremely low concentrations they’ve done catastrophic damage to some fresh water fish populations. The male fish populations in rivers containing level concentration of hormones from contraceptive pills etc suffered a drastic decrease in sperm count, sound familiar? Whilst male fish in EDC populated rivers basically started growing female eggs in their testis, imagine growing female eggs in your ballsack? Just shoot me in the back of the head at that point wallahi.

Possible solutions:
  • Have your diet in check, by which I mean have a good macronutrient split. Mine’s 35% Carb, 35% Protein and 30% Fats. Avoid processed foods and takeaway like the plague and cook your own meals. It’s more cost effective anyway. Heathy fats are vital for hormone production so don’t fall the “low fat” meme.

• Avoid plastic containers/packing/utensials like your life depends on it. Use glassware and stainless steel water bottles etc. If you’re a retard who microwaves plastics, you deserve to grow a womb wallahi.

• Resistance training with progressive overload is a must. If you’re too busy with school/work hit a full body workout at least 3times a week. Focus primarily on compound lifts like squats, bench-press, military press, weighted pull ups etc.

• Supplementation with things like vitamin D, zinc, magnesium, selenium etc is also a must.

• Get bloodwork done once every 6mon or even once a year. I’m talking a full panel, including your testosterone levels.
"Can you TLDR?" No, f*ck off. Read it or enjoy growing -breasts and ovaries in your ballsack lol
Good luck bros :friendhug:
IMG_0751.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I think its advice women should also follow. Phthalates have also been linked to breast cancer in women and low fertility.

Basically, women are also screwed.

I think its advice women should also follow. Phthalates have also been linked to breast cancer in women and low fertility.

Basically, women are also screwed.
Defiantly, but probably to a way lesser degree, it's not like you lot are growing 5inch clits and facial hair lol. This shit's fundamentally changing what it means to be male.
Hop on the TRT if you worried that much
I plan to hop on soon as I have a couple of children inshallah. TRT's a life long commitment and not without it's fair share of complications sxb.

Defiantly, but probably to a way lesser degree, it's not like you lot are growing 5inch clits and facial hair lol. This shit's fundamentally changing what it means to be male.

I plan to hop on soon as I have a couple of children inshallah. TRT's a life long commitment and not without it's fair share of complications sxb.

:cosbyhmm:

Its that bad? God help your gender.

Right now there’s an all out assault on your masculinity. Biologically, socially and even psychologically.

Pt.1 Biological/hormonal warfare

Over the last few decades testosterone levels and sperm counts in the West have been steadily taking a gigantic fucking nose-dive. Some studies attribute the decreased testosterone levels in young men to obesity. An increase in adipose tissue, fat, converts testosterone to estradiol/estrogen via aromatization. However, other studies claim that health and lifestyle aren’t contributing factors at all.

The falls in sperm count and semen quality in particularly is extremely concerning, some studies suggest there’s might be a 59% drop in sperm count from the 1970s to 2010s. Hypothetically speaking, our grandsons could very well be shooting blanks.

I personally think the main culprits are the following;
  1. Plastics, and more specifically plasticizing chemicals like phthalates
  2. Synthetic sex hormones/Contraceptive pills in drinking water
  3. Other EDCs, endocrine disrupting compounds
Phthalates are plasticizers that give plastics added flexibly, durability, transparency etc.
It's in literally 1000s of household products;
  • Personal care items like shampoos, soaps, hairspray, lotions, perfumes
  • Waterproof clothing like raincoats and polyesters, i.e. tracksuits
  • Plastic wraps, straws and other plastic utensils
  • Cable wires
  • Synthetic leathers and even fucking shower curtains
  • Certain children’s toys
It's basically impossible to avoid this shit. Worst yet, there’s a direct link between high levels of phthalates within an individual’s body and low/decreased testosterone levels.

Although the sex hormones from contraceptive pills don't warrant nearly as much concern, even in extremely low concentrations they’ve done catastrophic damage to some fresh water fish populations. The male fish populations in rivers containing level concentration of hormones from contraceptive pills etc suffered a drastic decrease in sperm count, sound familiar? Whilst male fish in EDC populated rivers basically started growing female eggs in their testis, imagine growing female eggs in your ballsack? Just shoot me in the back of the head at that point wallahi.

Possible solutions:
  • Have your diet in check, by which I mean have a good macronutrient split. Mine’s 35% Carb, 35% Protein and 30% Fats. Avoid processed foods and takeaway like the plague and cook your own meals. It’s more cost effective anyway. Heathy fats are vital for hormone production so don’t fall the “low fat” meme.

• Avoid plastic containers/packing/utensials like your life depends on it. Use glassware and stainless steel water bottles etc. If you’re a retard who microwaves plastics, you deserve to grow a womb wallahi.

• Resistance training with progressive overload is a must. If you’re too busy with school/work hit a full body workout at least 3times a week. Focus primarily on compound lifts like squats, bench-press, military press, weighted pull ups etc.

• Supplementation with things like vitamin D, zinc, magnesium, selenium etc is also a must.

• Get bloodwork done once every 6mon or even once a year. I’m talking a full panel, including your testosterone levels.
"Can you TLDR?" No, f*ck off. Read it or enjoy growing -breasts and ovaries in your ballsack lol
Good luck bros :friendhug:
View attachment 174442

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I still have quality thick white sticky seed. It quite potent and fertile as well.

You do realise that there is a difference between semen and sperm.

You can have the most "thick white sticky" crap and shooting blanks. That means nothing!
Yes, white semen is generally considered a sign of fertility:

White semen
ColorWhite or milky white
ConsistencyThick and cloudy
Sperm countHigher than watery or clear semen
Other characteristicsLess frequent ejaculations

AI disagrees. Anyhow my virility is not in question I can sire offspring for a fact.