The weekend is Ethiopian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I heard he feeds half a dozen Somalis who are in his groupie including top5. Can you confirm?

He's terrible.
no top5 isnt in his groupie but theres a few somalis in his entourage 2 of em from ottawa your city you prob no them. Another nigga whos cadcad who i kno personally to i dont who else after that

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Trilogy will always be my go to album when high as f*ck

Trilogy_by_The_Weeknd.png

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
@Realwarya @AbdiJohnson I'm totally ignorant about what goes on behind the rap scene. What do you lot mean when you say "he feeds X amount of Somali people"? Do you mean like they live off him or something?
:mjkkk:

His boys, the weeknd even said in one of his songs he did a tour and spent all that money buying appartments for his niggas, keep in mind they were with him since he was 17 and homeless

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
His boys, the weeknd even said in one of his songs he did a tour and spent all that money buying appartments for his niggas, keep in mind they were with him since he was 17 and homeless
yeah he dropped out of my high school in like grade 11 dude was heavy into drugs back then. Prob still is lol

@Realwarya @AbdiJohnson I'm totally ignorant about what goes on behind the rap scene. What do you lot mean when you say "he feeds X amount of Somali people"? Do you mean like they live off him or something?
:mjkkk:

Artists especially rappers have people always around them. They are always with groups of people. They sometimes have people living with them or are with them when touring or when they go out to the clubs. The most trusted in the groupie are given big salaries and homes but all they do is stick around.

Drake also has a large Somali groupie.

When I was back in Ottawa, Drake had a concert and at the airport, I saw some of his Somali groupie members at Hertz renting cars. They were obviously at the bottom of the groupie list since they were not with Drake and were driving some Ford or Chevrolet lol.

I know Massari and Belly also have a Somali with them but he got slapped by Belly for taking a picture with his money lool they have him around mooching off them because his brother was one of the biggest drug dealers in the city and had street cred

Rick Ross I heard also has connections to a Somali but he must be very very low in the groupie list because hes never in sight.

That Somali guy got two Somali girls for Rick Ross when he was in Ottawa and reached out to a guy I know to deliver Rick Ross weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.