The world's happiest countries of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Northern European countries are artificially boosted in happiness research because of high welfare spending on the bottom 20% of society. So these people tick unhappy less often.

If they only did the research on the middle classes and upper classes, then the ranking would look very different.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Somalia is 76th, Somaliland is 97th, Burundi is last just under Syria which is 157th..

Somalia is 4th in life expectancy (low to high), I swear the life expectancy back home is average to high :damedamn:

These wrinkly cadaans are in care homes whilst my ayeeyo is running around and doing backflips in Xamar.
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama::deadpeter:

Sierra Leone has 0 life expectancy :damn:

Somaliland is 5th in Generosity and Somalia is no. 52, wagwan here?
Trump%20rigged%20election_0.gif

Fucking rigged can't believe I donated to biased WikiIsaaqpedia smfh
giphy.gif

Apollo

VIP
Life expectancy has nothing to do with how one looks as an elderly person, but how many people make it to a certain age and especially child mortality rates have a big impact on life expectancy figures. Shit ton of children die in Africa.

Somalia is 4th in life expectancy (low to high), I swear the life expectancy back home is average to high :damedamn:
they probably average over the whole population.
small number of people reaching old age doesn't matter when infant mortality is through the roof.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Life expectancy has nothing to do with how one looks as an elderly person, but how many people make it to a certain age and especially child mortality rates have a big impact on life expectancy figures. Shit ton of children die in Africa.
I know, I'm just spewing nonsense.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Somalia is 76th, Somaliland is 97th, Burundi is last just under Syria which is 157th..

These wrinkly cadaans are in care homes whilst my ayeeyo is running around and doing backflips in Xamar.
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama::deadpeter:

Sierra Leone has 0 life expectancy :damn:

Somaliland is 5th in Generosity and Somalia is no. 52, wagwan here?
Trump%20rigged%20election_0.gif

Fucking rigged can't believe I donated to biased WikiIsaaqpedia smfh
giphy.gif

It's true. White ayeeyos can't do backflips let alone walk.
I think Somalia's contribution was giving DahabshiilLandLand, the numbers ain't right.

Status
Not open for further replies.