The year was 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A dashing young lad (I learned this word from @waraabe ) created a blog to document his trip to the Hajj.

A blog needs audiences and so I embarked on promoting my blog on Somali forums.

It never occurred to me that I would become addicted to it.

It has officially turned into my own tweeter account.

I even got married along the way. I even had a child too ( official one).

I remember that I took a 10 hours drive to one girl's dorm to wage a liberation struggle and I broadcasted on the forum.

I enjoyed pranking popular Somali IG and YT users. I would show them the link to the forum to join us.

I One time claimed this one IG chick was a sexual jihadist :mjlol::lolbron:

And the mother of all trolling was this

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What you did to that girl was not funny menace, people are still question if she went to Syria.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
A dashing young lad (I learned this word from @waraabe ) created a blog to document his trip to the Hajj.

A blog needs audiences and so I embarked on promoting my blog on Somali forums.

It never occurred to me that I would become addicted to it.

It has officially turned into my own tweeter account.

I even got married along the way. I even had a child too ( official one).

I remember that I took a 10 hours drive to one girl's dorm to wage a liberation struggle and I broadcasted on the forum.

I enjoyed pranking popular Somali IG and YT users. I would show them the link to the forum to join us.

I One time claimed this one IG chick was a sexual jihadist :mjlol::lolbron:

And the mother of all trolling was this

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

I used to think you were an asshole, but I've come to appreciate you. Thanks for advertising my podcast when no one else would. Much love boowe.:salute:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I used to think you were an asshole, but I've come to appreciate you. Thanks for advertising my podcast when no one else would. Much love boowe.:salute:

I now look at you ole timers as unofficial family. I wish you all success in this life and hereafter.

Ilaahay dambigeyna ha cafiyo

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9

haters and hate is a sign of sucess. If you anit got no haters you anit suceeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending