The Youngest Participant in King Abdulaziz International Competition for Holy Quran - Somali Child

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Youngest Participant in King Abdulaziz International Competition for Holy Quran - Somali Child
news3781.jpg

http://iqraa.com/en/news/3781/The-Y...onal-Competition-for-Holy-Quran--Somali-Child

The competitor Abdul-Samad bin Omar Muhammad from Somalia, he’s ninth years old, he has completely memorized the Qur'an, he is the youngest participant in King Abdulaziz International Competition for Holy Quran, this child memorizes the Qur’an very well, recites it perfectly, and has a beautiful voice.

Abdul-Samad said about his participation: “This is my first time in Mecca, I’m blessed to be involved in this competition which brought together young people from different countries to compete in the Quran, also I'd like to extend my sincerest thanks and appreciation to my teacher”.
His companion who taught Abdul-Samad the Holy Qur’an said: “Abdul-Samad memorizes ten Ajza’ daily, and he participated in many competitions in Somalia”.

:qri8gs7:MashAllah!:obama:

King Abdul Azeez International Quranic Competition 2015.

Final Results

First Categories(Qur'an and Tafseer)

1st position
Abdullah Mustapha Areebii from Jazaair (Algeria) 120 thousand Saudi Riyal

2nd position
Yuusuf Muhammad Duuku (Nigeria) 100 thousand Riyal

3rd position
Abdul Naasir Muhammad Yusuf(somali) 80 Thousand Riyal

4th position
Hamzah Taariq Saalih Hadaawi(Saudi Arabia) 70 thousand Riyal

5th position
Abul Yazid Mustapha Abul Yazid(Egypt) 60 thousand Riyal