There are lots of Somali gays and down lows in England

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've met 4 so far this week just in the area I'm in. Didn't bother to look for any before that.

But they are not atheists. They are all practising; one was even quite conservative.

:cosbyhmm:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Apparently it's possible for them to be Gay and Muslim. S/O to them for being able to reconcile it. To me that's like eating meat while proclaiming to be vegetarian, it's doesn't coincide.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Apparently it's possible for them to be Gay and Muslim. S/O to them for being able to reconcile it. To me that's like eating meat while proclaiming to be vegetarian, it's doesn't coincide.

Homosexuality is not shirk. You do realize you can commit sins and still be a believer?

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Homosexuality is not shirk. You do realize you can commit sins and still be a believer?

I do know that but.... whats the point of being a believer if the very act of ''sinning'' is considered an abnormality by your God. If I remember correctly it's possible as long as you don't publicly come out and also stop ''sinning''. However, if you continue, whats the punishment for that?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I do know that but.... whats the point of being a believer if the very act of ''sinning'' is considered an abnormality by your God. If I remember correctly it's possible as long as you don't publicly come out and also stop ''sinning''. However, if you continue, whats the punishment for that?

No ones perfect people have sinned and are gonna continue to sin. If they believe in Allah and Islam who are you to question it? I've seen this same tired rhetoric from both atheists and Muslims.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
No ones perfect people have sinned and are gonna continue to sin. If they believe in Allah and Islam who are you to question it? I've seen this same tired rhetoric from both atheists and Muslims.

Homosexuality is not a choice but branding it as a sin implies it's a choice that can be corrected with effort. That's why I question those who remain Muslims in spite of this. It's their prerogative though.:manny:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Homosexuality is not a choice but branding it as a sin implies it's a choice that can be corrected with effort. That's why I question those who remain Muslims in spite of this. It's their prerogative though.:manny:

Being homosexual is not a sin either but committing the act of having sexual encounters with the same sex is a sin. Sex is a choice!

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The desire to have sex is the strongest one in the universe. One does not simply repress that urge :kendrickcry:

Lots of people restrain from sex and live in celibacy. While sexual urges can be very strong I think it comes down to psychology and having the mental capacity to refrain from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts