There got to be a scientific explanation! Family in Burco experiencing some paranormal shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
:icon lol::icon lol:

Hisham Ali
waxay tahayba ama waa xoog baa lagu jooga, ama waa sixir, ama waa ill ama waa qolyaha jinka. alla caalimul qayb ah oo og waxa jira

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
They've green mold. What's wrong with these reporters? They should have done research before publishing this story. Smh

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Unclemenace's scientific study of this matter:

Problem: Food changing color

Culture : people who lack education and are full of superstition

Casualty : The mother of the household died after a long illness.

Conclusion: first off this is qaarada inkaarta qabtaa where there is no structural regulation. There is no governance whatsoever.

Therefore this is some sort of mold or there of.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The family is now ostracized because of this happening.

At the same time, due to their ignorance, they are spreading this superstition. Everything they mentioned has answered my conclusion.

Now they are at risk of a painful death due to their severe ignorance. The building is unfit for human habitation. There's a dam mold.

Unclemenace's scientific study of this matter:

Problem: Food changing color

Culture : people who lack education and are full of superstition

Casualty : The mother of the household died after a long illness.

Conclusion: first off this is qaarada inkaarta qabtaa where there is no structural regulation. There is no governance whatsoever.

Therefore this is some sort of mold or there of.

Based on information obtained from yours truly. :icon lol:

Is it only happening in that one family's house? Why hasn't everybody elses water been effected?

The only thing I can think of is some kind of bacteria has affected the water e.g. iron bacteria giving the water a reddish colour after boiling.

It could also be sixir if there is not other explanation. But first alternative explanations need to be sought. It may even explain the death of their loved one/

Is it only happening in that one family's house? Why hasn't everybody elses water been effected?

The only thing I can think of is some kind of bacteria has affected the water e.g. iron bacteria giving the water a reddish colour after boiling.

There could be bacteria in the berkat as well, I doubt they have treated tap water.

There could be bacteria in the berkat as well, I doubt they have treated tap water.

The confusing thing is it should be affecting everyone not just them if this is a problem with the water. The people are not dumb, I am sure the first thing the neighbours did was check if the same thing happened to their water.

There is something wrong with this ladies house or water container or something. Or sixr.

The confusing thing is it should be affecting everyone not just them if this is a problem with the water. The people are not dumb, I am sure the first thing the neighbours did was check if the same thing happened to their water.

There is something wrong with this ladies house or water container or something. Or sixr.

I think it's either the container or the kitchen itself has mould. You can't store untreated water in those things without cleaning it. They usually add chlorine to the water which solves it but maybe they haven't for the past god knows how many deliveries.

Status
Not open for further replies.