There was an honor killing in my town

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
This afternoon.

Typical somali family living in my town, in another neighborhood, 2 boys and 2 girls.

The oldest girl is 16y, and her parents noticed that she was acting a bit strange, taking more time to come home after school, speaking with someone on phone by whispering during the night, ect ect.

One of the boy is the oldest of the family, 20 something, anyway her family learn that she was in a relationship with a boy from her school, her dad beat the shit out of her and the brother went in front of the school to pick up the guy, i didn't un,derstand how exactly that happened but he ended up killing the guy.

This is so bad, somali have already not a best representation in my city but now it's worst

Last edited:
This afternoon.

Typical somali family living in my town, in another neighborhood, 2 boys and 2 girls.

The oldest girl is 16y, and her parents noticed that she was acting a bit strange, taking more time to come home after school, speaking with someone on phone by whispering during the night, ect ect.

One of the boy is the oldest of the family, 20 something, anyway her family learn that she was in a relationship with a girl from her school, her dad beat the shit out of her and the brother went in front of the school to pick up the guy, i didn't un,derstand how exactly that happened but he ended up killing the guy.

This is so bad, somali have already not a best representation in my city but now it's worst
That’s not a honor killing maybe his intention was just to beat him

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
This afternoon.

One of the boy is the oldest of the family, 20 something, anyway her family learn that she was in a relationship with a girl from her school, her dad beat the shit out of her and the brother went in front of the school to pick up the guy, i didn't un,derstand how exactly that happened but he ended up killing the guy.

Do you mean killing the girl?

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
This afternoon.

Make that make sense
Mixed Martial Arts Thumbs Up GIF by UFC

This afternoon.

wait she was in a lesbian relationship

This doesn’t make sense. Somali don’t arrange marriages for their kids on average and expect their kids to speak to the OPP gender at one point ( You can argue this isn’t the most halal of arrangements) but no way would a sane Somali family beat to death a kid their daughter is speaking to. They would simply arrange a marriage for her.

I can’t even see this happening if the relationship turned in a haram one that crosses the boundaries such as intimacy. Even then the parents would simply try and marry her off as quick as possible to the guy so avoid shame and a scandal.

Nah that don’t seem realistic, girls who engage in relationships are very very discreet, I’ve seen it happen in my school, hijab wearing somali girl a couple of years my senior was dating a white guy, my hooyo knew her hooyo and her and used to compare my sister with her when chastising her lolololol , I think I saved that family a lot of fitnah and sorrow just by keeping my mouth zipped, before anyone asks, I didn’t tell her family because she got me out of a hobble and because she was super discreet and also looked like she had a bright future.

Latest posts