There's this $189k paying position, close friend works there, shld I do it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
its a 2 year contract where one would be stationed in DJ as basically doing things like koronto xaniinyaha kaga qabaneysid qaar laga soo qabtey Somaliya!

Here's the Ad..

image.jpg

With that sort of money, you should be able to afford this top-tier bridge I have for sale, sxb. I'll even throw in a discount, half-off for today only:

bridge-to-sell1.png

menace

VIP
With that sort of money, you should be able to afford this top-tier bridge I have for sale, sxb. I'll even throw in a discount, half-off for today only:

bridge-to-sell1.png

Do you understand what I will be expected to do ?

I just don't know how my friend functions. He comes back for a month every year and he behaves well. But he is very secretive.

Funny time that I asked him " dude your one mile away from Somalia why don't you check it out " and he was like " dude my security clearance would be immediately revoked "

Q

Queen Carawelo

OMG you're signing up to be a spy smh. I know couple of guys who make 200k yearly by going to Djibouti and some of them even go to Kenya. But remember this the U.S government owns your ass. They will know every move you make, even when you breath. Good luck if you're serious about it.

so basically he's making 94,000/year, thats about right maybe a little exaggerated.

Funny time that I asked him " dude your one mile away from Somalia why don't you check it out " and he was like " dude my security clearance would be immediately revoked "

That right there is why I would never do such a thing, you couldn't visit anywhere in the Horn of Africa with a top secret clearance.

Apollo

VIP
Why are these idiots paying so much, when they could just hire a Djiboutian who speaks English for let's say $30K.

What's the scam?

S

SOMACOON

Lol @ Ahmaric in Djibouti.
These people really have us beat, in both of our nations/

menace

VIP
Why are these idiots paying so much, when they could just hire a Djiboutian who speaks English for let's say $30K.

What's the scam?

Ninyahoow inaad nacas aheyd maan ogeyn..

They want an American citizen which they can do a thorough background check. But if they hire a local gaajo kid then that kid is unknown and can be offered money to do what someone has done to the Russian plane that crashed this week

menace

VIP
Whatever it takes to get you out of the basement. Btw, it won't be easy getting the security clearance for this.

Tell me abt it ...thru even want a 700 credit score wax kale iska daa

S

Shamis

These amxaaro are poverty stricken wallahi their being used and abused by being the face of Ethiopia's state terrorism. Tigrey are behind all of this.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Your idol dabacasar would be so disappointed.

He would say nacalada nacalada nacalada nacalada nacalada nacalada menace and block you on wajiboog

:comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.