These Pagans, xoolo daaqaya, have ordained an obese kid in Minneapolis as the coming of the Lama

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Reincarnation is yet another manifestation of the human fear of death, and easily the most deluded concept of Buddhism.

U die and come back as another life form, they say :childplease:

Basically, since the 16th century, these ppl haven't been able to stomach their leader's death, so they put on this giant farce and pretend he's being reincarnated into a newborn babe with every passing life cycle with millions of ppl buying into it.

This is actually a pretty freaking incredible production, and probably the longest collective post-death denial stage carried out by man...for one man.

I guess I can understand it, to a degree.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Reincarnation is yet another manifestation of the human fear of death, and easily the most deluded concept of Buddhism.

U die and come back as another life form, they say :childplease:

Basically, since the 16th century, these ppl haven't been able to stomach their leader's death, so they put on this giant farce and pretend he's being reincarnated into a newborn babe with every passing life cycle with millions of ppl buying into it.

This is actually a pretty freaking incredible production, and probably the longest collective post-death denial stage carried out by man...for one man.

I guess I can understand it, to a degree.

Agreed. Every religion (I dint believe Buddhism is a religion) holds an 'afterlife' in high regards due to the human refusal to fathom the inevitable end that we shall all meet.

"The cosmos is all there is, ever was and ever will be" - Carl Sagan on his opening of his th show Cosmos. It sent evangelicals panicking in fear.

rabshole

Aragaani
Agreed. Every religion (I dint believe Buddhism is a religion) holds an 'afterlife' in high regards due to the human refusal to fathom the inevitable end that we shall all meet.

"The cosmos is all there is, ever was and ever will be" - Carl Sagan on his opening of his th show Cosmos. It sent evangelicals panicking in fear.
Do you ever post something of your own? everything you post i have seen ut on reddit.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Do you ever post something of your own? everything you post i have seen ut on reddit.

And? Nothing is original. Everything that you may espouse and say, has already been said by someone else. I take ideas and make them my own. I argue them from my own narrative.

You're post was highly irrelevant and just plain nonsensical.

Plus, I'm also on Reddit and so it may be me who you came across.
:umad:

rabshole

Aragaani
And? Nothing is original. Everything that you may espouse and say, has already been said by someone else. I take ideas and make them my own. I argue them from my own narrative.

You're post was highly irrelevant and just plain nonsensical.

Plus, I'm also on Reddit and so it may be me who you came across.
:umad:

All i see
tmp_24963-images-1749216758.png

Status
Not open for further replies.