These Penguins ain't loyal smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Humans lean bare animalistic in their sexuality, we just pretend real hard we're not, and we don't.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Humans lean bare animalistic in their sexuality, we just pretend real hard we're not, and we don't.

When it comes to sexy time we aren't different from animals lol. Humans are animals after all. Only thing that separates us is self awareness.

VixR

Veritas
When it comes to sexy time we aren't different from animals lol. Humans are animals after all. Only thing that separates us is self awareness.
I love how the narrator was tinting the situation with a human narrative :ftw9nwa:

The "homewrecker" and the "loser husband":bell:

This is 'reality-tv' nature veered towards the dreggs of society.

maestro

Cultural revolution
I love how the narrator was tinting the situation with a human narrative :ftw9nwa:

The "homewrecker" and the "loser husband":bell:

This is 'reality-tv' nature veered towards the dreggs of society.

The narrator actually turned this into the quickest meme in history. Just look at Twitter for a sec lmao

VixR

Veritas
The narrator actually turned this into the quickest meme in history. Just look at Twitter for a sec lmao
As if Chris Brown's "these hoes ain't loyal" needed help staying in the spotlight:mjlol:

Now they're using nature to fight this war of failed expectations against us :yloezpe:

He found another man in his house:damn:
In his bed:damn:

And to add insult to injury he gets kicked out of his home :mjlol:

He probably built it himself, spent ages picking out the perfect branches:mjcry:

maestro

Cultural revolution
As if Chris Brown's "these hoes ain't loyal" line needed any help staying in the spotlight:mjlol:

Now they're using nature to fight this war of expectations against us :yloezpe:

IMG_1189.JPG
IMG_1186.JPG
IMG_1188.JPG

:dead:

VixR

Veritas
When am I gonna stop paying for some other woman's penguin's infidelity, Twitterkind? :childplease:

These hoes aint loyal this and that:camby:

Guess what, loyalty tis a choice. We can't pay for other ppl's choices.

I'm ever so sorry your gf cheated on you? Is that what u want me to say?:browtf:

The unfortunate truth: The last thing you should expect from a human is loyalty. We're inclined towards what's expedient and what serves us. If you find it, be grateful mayne.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Miskiin :mjcry:

I was rooting so hard for that lil' nigga. When he started calling out for her the second time, that really got to me. :kendrickcry:

VixR

Veritas
Those branches he picked out for their burrow were near perfect :mjcry:

They were so well-crafted and penguinchild-proofed, they didn't even help hurt home-wreckers face being bashed into it repeatedly.

VixR

Veritas
The children will never know their father!:damn:
She'll tell 'em he was swept away by the great sea.

We'll have a new Pixar movie on our hands, a spinoff of Finding Nemo. Except this time instead of an endearing story of a papa clowfish searching for his baby clownfish, it'll be a heart wrenching story about a couple baby penguins searching of their daddy in the vast expanse of the ocean. Finding Pengo, now in a theater near you:frdfvsb:

Status
Not open for further replies.