These sheeko sheeko people are xoolo

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
:faysalwtf:

I just went through couple of their xoolo videos, all they do is talk about useless shit and nonsensical topics that are of no benefit to the lost, criminal somali of Canada.

Why don't they talk about how to get into top universities. Getting top jobs,

They have an overweight female scared of the camera, a Congolese looking guy who is a bit slow, a chick called imaan who had more west African men entering her than a fufu convention and one flaming homosexual who wears two earings (and a diaper) :faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:siilaanyolaugh

@Duchess @UncleMenace

Explain these xoolo

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
At least they're productive and doing what they love! What have you done lately? Instead of complaining like a goat. Get a book and a pen, write down ideas and get a camera. Talk about what you want and upload it!

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
More people would be interested if it was mature discussions about the problems facing the somali community, Success stories, motivational stories of people who went back home and made a change etc etc.. Instead they have a very juvenile approach and choose to talk about hoes and . Like wtf:faysalwtf:.... Majority of somalis in Canada don't wanna hear this secondary school b.s:what:.

waraabe

Your superior
At least they're productive and doing what they love! What have you done lately? Instead of complaining like a goat. Get a book and a pen, write down ideas and get a camera. Talk about what you want and upload it!

:comeon:

I am a critic. I give my opinions on things because I am funny and we'll loved.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Sheeko Sheeko is a more of a comedy,I watch their vids to have a good laugh.90% of the things said there is straight bs.And the host looks like the somali version of precious

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:faysalwtf:

I just went through couple of their xoolo videos, all they do is talk about useless shit and nonsensical topics that are of no benefit to the lost, criminal somali of Canada.

Why don't they talk about how to get into top universities. Getting top jobs,

They have an overweight female scared of the camera, a Congolese looking guy who is a bit slow, a chick called imaan who had more west African men entering her than a fufu convention and one flaming homosexual who wears two earings (and a diaper) :faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:siilaanyolaugh

@Duchess @UncleMenace

Explain these xoolo

What do you want me to do, agitate them again for them to dedicate a whole segment on me siilaanyolaugh

vapid, air-head talk is the hallmark of Somali podcasts.
The "man deeq" posdcast is even worse than Sheeko Sheeko. It's full of wannabe SJWs who are constantly talking about "privilege" this "privilege' that, it makes my head hurt.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
vapid, air-head talk is the hallmark of Somali podcasts.
The "man deeq" posdcast is even worse than Sheeko Sheeko. It's full of wannabe SJWs who are constantly talking about "privilege" this "privilege' that, it makes my head hurt.

Afkaaga caana lagu qabay! Adeer that place is cesspool. As a matter of fact maandeeq podcast is spearheaded by this delusional Somali who things she's totally Ethiopian

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How old are these people horta?

Adeer! Why do you guys accept my age as 45 yet you are clueless to these mediocre vlogger's apparent age. Iga ma yara

One can't even show herself bc she's overweight and over age. These are the remnants of toronto's 90s generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.