They still at it.

Who gave you the audacity to hate on them? They're grown women living their lives peacefully not harming or disturbing anyone unlike like you Mr. struggle "journalist" constantly putting negative news about somalis online on a global app for the world to see in English too. If you really cared about your community's image you would shame and scold those young lost somali men who are dying in the streets engaging with gang violence and whatever not, instead of crying about two random women who are probaly living a better life than you.

Who gave you the audacity to hate on them? They're grown women living their lives peacefully not harming or disturbing anyone unlike like you Mr. struggle "journalist" constantly putting negative news about somalis online on a global app for the world to see in English too. If you really cared about your community's image you would shame and scold those young lost somali men who are dying in the streets engaging with gang violence and whatever not, instead of crying about two random women who are probaly living a better life than you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

i only said they still at it. Thatโ€™s all

Hamdule

J Haplogroup Enthusiast
Beautiful song ngl, love to see somalis making listenable songs ๐Ÿ˜ Thank you for the song, right it goes to my playlist.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
I donโ€™t care about these obscure z-list singers adeer. The one talking about โ€œlugtayda sadexad qabsoโ€ is much worse

Trending