Things that make you love being Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
We are not sensitive people. I like that.

We have the best shaax. Haters can kick rocks.

We are hospitable people, we will welcome every Somali person into our home.

We respect our elders-- They are automatically our Aunt, uncle, Ayeeyo, awoowe. Aboowe, abaayo.

We know how to travel whether it's on plane, boat, bus. Literally

We have the best canjeelo or laxoox.

We have 1827384939282728 cousins.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Hilib geel

Family loyalty

Meher culture ( two clan elders come together to respectfully give each other )

Canjeero and odkac

Pride

Intelligence

Beautiful girls

Stress free land

Somali eid , celebrated back home

Diinteena

maestro

Cultural revolution
Sense of community and having each other's backs around non Somalis. :obama:
the excellent food :rejoice:

By far the best Eid celebrations... Sexiest females on earth.... What am I missing?? :patrice:

There maybe a lot of trash in Somali culture but the good parts are usually great! Wouldn't be happier being born Somali :wow:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
We take care of our parents unlike the cadaans that throw their parents into the nearest care house

We got the best language

We trust other Somalis I can go to a Somali shop ask them to charge My phone No problem

Samboosas :ahh:

Gorgeous girls

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
i like the sense of community and tight knitted-ness we have. if u judged by this site or somnet u would think that somalis didnt f*ck with each other at all, but irl there is a togetherness where we help each other and befriend one another on the basis of somalinimo

idk if it's because we're in the diaspora or w/e but it's a beautiful thing :rejoice:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
We are good scammers and we make good partners in crime, the amount of guys who can do deets :whew:

the food
the culture
the music
our beaches :banderas:
our history
our beauty
our language
our manners/respect
our perseverance

whats not to love about being somali. other then the fact that our men are xoolo but there will be an arawelo style cleansing soon. anticipate :mjohreally:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i like the sense of community and tight knitted-ness we have. if u judged by this site or somnet u would think that somalis didnt f*ck with each other at all, but irl there is a togetherness where we help each other and befriend one another on the basis of somalinimo

idk if it's because we're in the diaspora or w/e but it's a beautiful thing :rejoice:

Comes with being able to tell your people apart in a crowd. One of the few groups that can do that no problems. Another perk we can add.

Caano

CEO at TransQabil HQ. Part time puppeteer Master
That little smirk we make when crossing paths and we instantly proceed to make salaams like the concept of stranger never existed:denzelnigga:
I dont know about yall but that shit makes my day everytime.
Some say is annoying getting interrogated by random aders/abtis asking how your day was but i say S/O to them they the real MVPs:salute:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Adeers can get a little annoying when they are legit from your neighbourhood for the sheer fact that they never get you at a great time.

Grandpas on the other hand always impart wisdom when you need it most :tocry:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
The things that make me love being Hawiye Samaale.

My beautiful soft hair
My beautiful soft skin
My thin figure
My long neck
My long nose
My language and dialect
My exotic but African look
My Food
My family
My culture

:rejoice::rejoice:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
I was lost some where close to the Dubai/Oman border and a random Somali guy recognized I was Somali and need assistance.

He offered me a lift back to my hotel

Perks of begin a Somali.:rejoice::rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending