This dude gets to go with her on places he would never have otherwise set foot in loool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:hahaidiot::hemad::mjlol::lolbron: The man is milking it. Goodness sake this is SouthSide, manne aduunyooy xaalkaa ba'a

@Duchess please accept this L:feedme: cause this nigga got the most oblivious chick ever. I mean dude openly operates in MN if you know what I mean
:hemad:

Only if she knew :jcoleno::hemad:
:heh:

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
:hahaidiot::hemad::mjlol::lolbron: The man is milking it. Goodness sake this is SouthSide, manne aduunyooy xaalkaa ba'a

@Duchess please accept this L:feedme: cause this nigga got the most oblivious chick ever. I mean dude openly operates in MN if you know what I mean

He cheats on her?

War criminal according to?

Calm down and go back to supporting s.
tumblr_o0nyqiddBr1uym6sbo3_400.gif

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

What makes you think this is an L? I support this completely and think it's sweet that she's trying to find her husband a real job.

Aren't they married with three children? A successful Somali family Mashaallah

why is she meeting with this war criminal? ah hell nah!! i fully support the qarxis that she experienced smdh
She met with the President of Somalia. Wasn't you some miskeen atheist girl when you joined? Why a qabilist all of sudden?

Aren't they married with three children? A successful Somali family Mashaallah

She met with the President of Somalia. Wasn't you some miskeen atheist girl when you joined? Why a qabilist all of sudden?
what makes you think i dislike him because of his qabil? and i thought that was the brother she "married" :kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.