This Ethiopian Facebook Page is dissing the Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
where exactly scrolled through the comment section and I haven't found such a thing

also why should a noble somali get mad from a spewing of an Amxaaro's personal toilet

Niggas converted to christinity to escape slavery and still Slaves in the modern day
:chrisfreshhah:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
where exactly scrolled through the comment section and I haven't found such a thing

also why should a noble somali get mad from a spewing of an Amxaaro's personal toilet

Niggas converted to christinity to escape slavery and still Slaves in the modern day
:chrisfreshhah:
The comments are degrading Somalis

I mean the admin of the page is Oromo guy who lives in SA, he chooses the topic of the page and I know him.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
When did maskin Oromos become scapegoat for Somali proplem? if you Search the Facebook bar and type 'Somali' You will see no Oromos degrading Somali, it is quite the opposite, you'll see them sharing Somali proplems and expressing their disapproval for what has happened to Somali community and putting resistance to the real Haters. In contrast to Oromos the biggest haters of Somali people on Facebook are Caucasian right-wing conservatives posting 24/7 anti Somali sentiments. So instead of scapegoating the poor victim like you, you should steer the battle towards the real enemy.

When did maskin Oromos become scapegoat for Somali proplem? if you Search the Facebook bar and type 'Somali' You will see no Oromos degrading Somali, it is quite the opposite, you'll see them sharing Somali proplems and expressing their disapproval for what has happened to Somali community and putting resistance to the real Haters. In contrast to Oromos the biggest haters of Somali people on Facebook are Caucasian right-wing conservatives posting 24/7 anti Somali sentiments. So instead of scapegoating the poor victim like you, you should steer the battle towards the real enemy.
First of all it is problem, problem, problem. They do make fun of us all times. But because you did not see them it is your problem

Nabeel786

Southie pride
This page is run by Oromo typeahead guy who lives in SA and disses Somalis and Islam every chance and he blocked so I can not defend you guys. Read the comments and see how they make fun of Somalis.
https://www.facebook.com/Africbook/posts/956766134440632:0
I saw the page and read all the comments, but the owner has nothing to do with Oromo. He is Luo tribe, Kenyan. His name is: Lorenco Obama. He is the owner of africlandpost.com.
Here his Facebook page:
https://m.facebook.com/lorenzo.obama?tsid=0.18796519202070727&source=typeahead

This how I found his details, go to Google and search who is africlandpost.com then will pop up all the details.

Cheers

Last edited:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

Oromos want to disintegrate Ethiopia, so for Oromo to say Somalia should be incorporated into Ethiopia does not add up ,and he could be highlander imposter. Somalia won't be incorporated into Ethiopia it is against international law, you Somalis keep disintegrating yourselves into small powerless small puppet regional factions that take the order from Ethiopia, you should first stop doing that. It is what gives Ethiopia the power to take over Somalia. Secondly the second lad did not lie. He said "Somali they don't like us" which is somewhat true many Somalis dispise oromos for whatever vapid reasons. All am saying is we can not afford to make everyone "our enemy" , not good diplomacy. We need friends.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Oromos want to disintegrate Ethiopia, so for Oromo to say Somalia should be incorporated into Ethiopia does not add up ,and he could be highlander imposter. Somalia won't be incorporated into Ethiopia it is against international law, you Somalis keep disintegrating yourselves into small powerless small puppet regional factions that take the order from Ethiopia, you should first stop doing that. It is what gives Ethiopia the power to take over Somalia. Secondly the second lad did not lie. He said "Somali they don't like us" which is somewhat true many Somalis dispise oromos for whatever vapid reasons. All am saying is we can not afford to make everyone "our enemy" , not good diplomacy. We need friends.

Listen these people Oromo would not disintegrate Ethiopia look , Eritrea (4million) was able to overcome habashi rule. But Oromo 50 million and bossed around by 5 million clearly somethings wrong with them or they want to be part of Ethiopia but with benefits. I do not want them to make enemies of any one but alL these illegal immigrants Oromo in SL/PL calling themselves ex Oromo with setting and integration ideas is danger. Somalis are 6 million in SL/PL we can leave Oromo (50)million in Somalia. With Ethiopia army in south they will outnumber us.

It's not. He seems that be created this page and make the profile pic private plus he doesn't use this page, trust me, that is the owner of that website: africlanspost.com

Lorenco Obama is Obama half brother name and tribe Luo is Obama 's dad tribe in Kenya. He is trying to be funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.