This fantastic house was built in hargeisa European western design video

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
An Engineer built it for 120k, if this is true this house is the best I've seen in somaliland or in all in somalia amazing heres the link
That's a 3D render dude, also no way a house like that can be built for 120k, I would happily drop 250k for a house like that in Somalia. Unfortunately we haven't reached that level yet. Also that video is stolen from a Vimeo video of an archviz showreel.

I tried going into the comments to expose the fucker but he turned off the comments, what a piece of shit plagiarising other people's hard work and lying about it, nacalaaa.

:childplease:

My dad build one like this for 80k gotta show him this L real quick
somalia-p1.jpg

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
They build one expensive house built by a contracted european meanwhile you have kids starving on the streets with holes in their macawis.

Good progress reer 68 :pachah1:
Nigga there’s many expensive houses built by Somalis in Hargeisa. In fact there’s many expensive house built by Somalis throughout the Somali peninsula whether it’s Xamar,Kismaayo,Gaalkacyo etc. I don’t know why you’re so pressed.

Your unprovoked FKD Is a classic case of Reer 68. It’s no a competition At the end of the day

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nigga there’s many expensive houses built by Somalis in Hargeisa. In fact there’s many expensive house built by Somalis throughout the Somali peninsula whether it’s Xamar,Kismaayo,Gaalkacyo etc. I don’t know why you’re so pressed.

Your unprovoked FKD Is a classic case of Reer 68. It’s no a competition At the end of the day
this isn’t fkd, I said reer 68 as in somali behaviour, not isaaq behaviour.

Only somalis would be proud of a diamond in a pile of crap. Building houses here and there in a sh*t hole isn’t progress. Housing one person who can afford to pay 120K straight out of their pocket is redundant.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
this isn’t fkd, I said reer 68 as in somali behaviour, not isaaq behaviour.

Only somalis would be proud of a diamond in a pile of crap. Building houses here and there in a sh*t hole isn’t progress. Housing one person who can afford to pay 120K straight out of their pocket is redundant.
The Somali peninsula as a whole is developing. Even your own town Lascaanood aka Dhulbante central is much better today then it looked a few years ago for example. It’s still underdeveloped but there’s significant progression.

I wish well for all Somalis but I don’t subscribe to this bashing on ones City but that’s just me :mybusiness:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The Somali peninsula as a whole is developing. Even your own town Lascaanood aka Dhulbante central is much better today then it looked a few years ago for example. It’s still underdeveloped but there’s significant progression.

I wish well for all Somalis but I don’t subscribe to this bashing on ones City but that’s just me :mybusiness:
It just annoys me everytime they build a fancy hotel/cafe/house/restaurant. Who does that benefit besides the small population who can afford it? Why don’t they invest in agriculture and manufacturing?

I swear if I see one more fancy coffee shop in mogadishu, I’m gonna go crazy. It reminds me of these guys
5AC34B9F-E51D-4E3E-AF6A-9BFF037AFA53.jpeg

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It just annoys me everytime they build a fancy hotel/cafe/house/restaurant. Who does that benefit besides the small population who can afford it? Why don’t they invest in agriculture and manufacturing?

I swear if I see one more fancy coffee shop in mogadishu, I’m gonna go crazy. It reminds me of these guys
View attachment 162334
I seen that documentary one guy sold land he inherited to buy some leather shoes worth 5k :dead1: