This girl got shot in the EYE for rejecting a guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Apparently she was at a festival and some guy was grinding up on her she rejected the guy and she got shot point blank

Another sensless tragedy in the US

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Men can't take rejection properly. Stupid bum killed her for no reason. So what she rejected you. Move the f*ck on and don't kill another human being because of your bruised ego.

My condolences to her family!

You always know something is going to go down at a festival. That's why you shouldn't bother going to such places. Plus, in a place where carrying guns are legal? Nah.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Men can't take rejection properly. Stupid bum killed her for no reason. So what she rejected you. Move the f*ck on and don't kill another human being because of your bruised ego.

My condolences to her family!

Rejection isnt even that big of a deal something we have to face daily while applying jobs and approaching people you either get along or not

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It's not about men thing, it is mental situation thing. No guy just shoots point blank at a girl cause she told him to get off of her.

Seoul

. . .
Woooww niggas these days can't take rejection:dwill::dwill::dwill:
Reminds me of a girl that got beaten up and then forceddddd to take a guys number after she rejected him initially. Lol it's a scary world out there

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
Shoot yo shot at a 100 girls anyone can atleast net 20.... if she rejects you just move on fam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts