This has to be some sort of sickness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

Anyone fimiliar with these blue eyed creatures? There was a photo of a Somali blue-eyed boy circulating on the internet while back as well:cosbyhmm:

It's called Waardenburg Syndrome. Symptoms are blue eyes or andifferent eye colour for each iris aswell as far apart eyes and a streak of white or miscolored hair in the middle of their head.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
The people in the twitter comments are :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol:
"Black people can have naturally blue eyes and blonde hair where is the surprise coming from?" when this is literally a disease that causes deafness and mental disorders :mindblown:
Why do these people push for madows having white features like that when they claim to be so proud to be black? Shouldn't you just be proud of the way you look :mjkkk:

I mean that's what evolution is. Genetic Mutations or "sickness" as you call it. People then desire them more than the others, and through out time that genetic defect becomes the dominant feature of the people. This is how we got white people and every other race.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I mean that's what evolution is. Genetic Mutations or "sickness" as you call it. People then desire them more than the others, and through out time that genetic defect becomes the dominant feature of the people. This is how we got white people and every other race.
Were actual blue eyes originally associated with wide set eyes, neuronal (brain) defects, wide-set eyes, arm and limb abnormalities, and deafness though? I don't think you can just 'breed' out symptoms that severe.

Were actual blue eyes originally associated with wide set eyes, neuronal (brain) defects, wide-set eyes, arm and limb abnormalities, and deafness though? I don't think you can just 'breed' out symptoms that severe.

I guess it was a lucky mutation where the person wasn't effected by the rest of the defects. Bc it definitely was mutations that gave us white blond haired and blued people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts