This international reporter in Hargeisa who I follow on SC wu dhameeyey hablihii Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This cat been in Hargeisa for 1 week and every night he is with some chick or another. :angryman::angryman:

He is waging a low level sexual warfare on the separatist entity.

@waraabe @Xayd @Adam @ReeBorama
You guys need to call the CID right now. I'll give you guys his location when he is in the midst of house partying. He has annihilated chicks from jigjiga yar.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Sahra Halgan patriotism is on another level.
This nigga is a fool walaahi, he always undermines Somaliland too, Hoyadii wase, tell me where he stay at.
I got to hit up my goons in Hargeisa, I'll just tell them to rob off his camera
:angryman:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Sahra Halgan patriotism is on another level.
This nigga is a fool walaahi, he always undermines Somaliland too, Hoyadii wase, tell me where he stay at.
I got to hit up my goons in Hargeisa, I'll just tell them to rob off his camera
:angryman:

It's too late adeer, I'm afraid wu ku aasey as many chicks as possible He is probably on his flight back to Xamar.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
He is probably an Isaq sujuu, no? Anyway, waa caadi wax ha la isku haneeyo dee so let the nigga eat...The only thing that should be of concern is if he is spreading disinformation and making biased and unsubstantiated reports!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He is probably an Isaq sujuu, no? Anyway, waa caadi wax ha la isku haneeyo dee so let the nigga eat...The only thing that should be of concern is if he is spreading disinformation and making biased and unsubstantiated reports!

He has done a good reporting .,,I'm not sure what he is ..I know he is a extraction of the NFD...

Sahra Halgan lives in urinated building in Lyon. She is gaacho despite her successful career.

"We are buildy the caltare of the Somali beoble, we are losty, whee uze tradishional gitaar. We are fery fery fery much habby to have this entertainmentii" says a local

:hemad:

Amus warya

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Sahra Halgan lives in urinated building in Lyon. She is gaacho despite her successful career.

"We are buildy the caltare of the Somali beoble, we are losty, whee uze tradishional gitaar. We are fery fery fery much habby to have this entertainmentii" says a local

Amus warya

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Walahi he had me like this :mjkkk:

waraabe

Your superior

Amus warya
:dead::damn:

You clown.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That "fery fery fery" had me :deadosama:

It has me like this

laughing2.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.