This is epidemic back home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
In a visit to the motherland I visited the orphanage place to give some little donation. We went into the infants ward where there was a cute little baby girl who was recently rescued by a passerby.

That little girl was dropped at a dry river bed ( dooxa) on the outskirts of the city. They dropped the baby there in the morning but if it had reached evening then surely it would've be eaten by the wild dogs.

Workers at the orphanage stated to us that they average 3 babies a month.

I will raise my head to be shot by saying this but youngsters back home are having sex more than the Somali youngsters in the West bc of the lack of jobs and boredom accompanied by watching too many on their phones and the desire to imitate the Western society.

click on it to read the story

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
In a visit to the motherland I visited the orphanage place to give some little donation. We went into the infants ward where there was a cute little baby girl who was recently rescued by a passerby.

That little girl was dropped at dry river bed ( dooxa) on the outskirts of the city. They drop the baby there in the morning but if it had reached evening then surely it would've be eaten by the wild dogs.

I will raise my head to be shot by saying this but youngsters back home are having sex more than the Somali youngsters in the West bc of the lack of jobs and boredom accompanied by watching too many on their phones and the desire to imitate the Western society.

Ive seen it aswell id say theyre crazier Than the ones in the west

No but the Oromo who the Somalis people complained about (having sex in the beaches at PL) that throw their little angels in streets.

Hubble

VIP
I saw vid like this on YouTube. The idiot who did this has stretchmarks and saggy boobs any way so she should've kept the baby. Her husband or future husband would still know ffs

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
are condoms available or it's banned

Only Edna maternity hospital has it.

I once trolled a local pharmacy cause I asked him if he was selling a condom and dude said " Waar waxaa kugu yaalo miyuunan aheyn gar". He was bewildered by my Western nacasnimo. I actually needed it too.

Socially Tabu to buy them especially for women, there are like one pharmacy in village and every body knows each other

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I didn't dare buy it from my neighborhood pharmacy. I went to the middle of downtown to ask.

waraabe

Your superior
Thing is. These girls have families, they must notice her calool getting big and her giving birth.

The whole society is immoral. The reason why somali will be in this position is because they are immoral hypocrites

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Actually what they do is they runaway and claim that they are with one of the relatives ( a co-conspirator) who lives in another city of the duration of their pregnancy and then they dropped the baby. Afterwards they go back home acting all fine v

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Sad news. Condoms and abortion should be available for Somali women. It's a poverty stricken country. I hope it gets better for all of them everywhere. Stories like these keep me up at night. When will things get better for our people?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Thing is. These girls have families, they must notice her calool getting big and her giving birth.

The whole society is immoral. The reason why somali will be in this position is because they are immoral hypocrites

Al of it it's due to our culture. We need to reform ourself. Buying condoms should not be frowned upon but encouraged. We need to start holding men accountable. And overall making the future brighter for our children. And the only way to do this is by reforming ourself.

waraabe

Your superior
Actually what they do is they runaway and claim that they are with one of the relatives ( a co-conspirator) who lives in another city of the duration of their pregnancy and then they dropped the baby. Afterwards they go back home acting all fine v
Word is very easy to spread around on the community. They can't hide it without family knowhow

Status
Not open for further replies.