This is how the world leaders and NATO will react if Russian forces dares to nuke NATO countries:

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
@Kool-Aid not sure if this an accurate representation of the world leader’s reaction but it seems fair. Nuclear is no joke. If Russia nukes NATO countries then the west will react fairly but China and Korea (great ally of Russia) will also partake on nuking the west all together taking us back to the Stone Age.

Khanderson

VIP
hope none of the fallout reaches my tuulo
That would never happen

Highly possible in this decade:

Iran vs USA
Israel vs Palestinian
North Korea vs South Korea
China vs Taiwan
China vs USA
Ukraine vs Russia
Russia vs the West (NATO)

We’re already here (in this World war situation) we’re just waiting who’ll take a bigger action in this piece of chest.

Mutually Assured Destruction keeps Russia and NATO in check. Neither side would ever entertain using nukes as the consequences of this will be cataclysmic for centuries

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Useless dick measuring. Nobody is dumb enough to use actual nukes against each other in 2024.

Maybe small scale shit but nothing that could destroy a city.

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
Highly possible in this decade:

Iran vs USA
Israel vs Palestinian
North Korea vs South Korea
China vs Taiwan
China vs USA
Ukraine vs Russia
Russia vs the West (NATO)

We’re already here (in this World war situation) we’re just waiting who’ll take a bigger action in this piece of chest.
bro trust me

625CFA4B-2768-40DE-B3FE-C142DBDB0C0F.jpeg

@Kool-Aid not sure if this an accurate representation of the world leader’s reaction but it seems fair. Nuclear is no joke. If Russia nukes NATO countries then the west will react fairly but China and Korea (great ally of Russia) will also partake on bucking the west all together taking us back to the Stone Age.
No country in the world except israel and maybe north korea are going to use nukes. They are too deadly. Israel would use their nukes if they are actually at risk of being overrun (Samson Option). Then you have the fat man in north korea. No one knows what he will do if pushed to the edge. However, russia would never use nukes, russian elites are not going to let putin use nukes. There are also many layers in the chain of command when dealing with nukes it's not a one person decision.

Khanderson

VIP
Mutually Assured Destruction keeps Russia and NATO in check. Neither side would ever entertain using nukes as the consequences of this will be cataclysmic for centuries

There’s a higher possibility Russia could react but this a possibility that put us under the probable theory on how Russia wills. They could sent a warning. Who knows at the moment.

Russia currently has the worlds largest stockpile of nukes, around 5300, and that's the nukes we know of. What makes people think that Russia wont be the only one getting fucked by nukes?

Khanderson

VIP
No country in the world except israel and maybe north korea are going to use nukes. They are too deadly. Israel would use their nukes if they are actually at risk of being overrun (Samson Option). Then you have the fat man in north korea. No one knows what he will do if pushed to the edge. However, russia would never use nukes, russian elites are not going to let putin use nukes. There are also many layers in the chain of command when dealing with nukes it's not a one person decision.

Explain to me The Ukraine situation? When Putin conquered half of the Ukrainian region no one knew (except some folks) that Russia would conquer half of Ukraine. This was a surprise. However there were no altercation that would’ve led us to world war. But there’s always a probability. Ukraine are funded by the Uk government at £228 million (this year being higher). If Ukraine government uses any missals against Russia. Then the Russian governments could use this as an excuse for war against NATO. We’re close to WWIII we’re just waiting who’s gonna make the big action

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Khanderson

VIP

Khanderson

VIP
Fear-mongering x1000. This would never ever happen

If you were a Ukrainian living in 2010’s and I said: Russia would invade Ukraine in 2022 you’d think I was fear mongering. It’s highly possible because nearly most developing countries are waging war at each other. It’s Possible.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The end times will certainly be ushered in if nukes are ever used, as in surah ad dhukhan an enveloping smoke is described in vivid detail. We should never underplay how serious of an offence Nato arming Ukraine against Russia could be in the long run.

I just hope I have enough time to retreat back to Somalia without much difficulty, but the likeliness of that happening is next to zero as hypersonic missiles can reach us in the uk within minutes.

"Then watch for the day when the sky will bring forth a manifest smoke,
That will cast a shadow upon people. This will be a painful suffering."