THIS IS SOOOO SHOCKING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
wooooooow!

I just send money straight from my iPad into my camel herding cousin's Zaad phone ( Zaad is a mobile money service ) in the border of occupied Western Somalia and Northern Somalia!

I swear this is a revolution...I always wanted to send him something but the guy rarely comes down to the the cities.

On top of that this is so convenient that you can send as little as $1...unlike dahabahiil where the minimum you can send is $20

So now I can send him anytime I wanna make him happy. I don't have to send a lot ..just $50..$20...$10...

Btw...dude received it in just 3 minutes, I know this cause I was on the phone with him.

RIP dahabahiil!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What's the point in anyone sending a $1?

Why don't you tell us about how you send it through zaad?

I mentioned the $1 as an example...

A friend of mine told me that this is so convenient for him because he doesnt have to send exceeding money to his wife back home. This kind of eliminates the loop holes that his wife could cheat on him. You are probably wondering how he can do that ? Well, he told me how he now has a deal with the bariis, sonkor and saliid wholesales personnels where he sends them money through zaad from anywhere in the world through WorldRemit. They receive their money and they deliver a sack full of bariis, Sonkor and Saliid to his home. He has also striked a deal with the utility company back home where he sends them money from here.His wife only receives just around $150 now. If she wants more then she must explain it well.

Abdij go to this website worldremit.com and see how simple it is.

wooooooow!

I just send money straight from my iPad into my camel herding cousin's Zaad phone ( Zaad is a mobile money service ) in the border of occupied Western Somalia and Northern Somalia!

I swear this is a revolution...I always wanted to send him something but the guy rarely comes down to the the cities.

On top of that this is so convenient that you can send as little as $1...unlike dahabahiil where the minimum you can send is $20

So now I can send him anytime I wanna make him happy. I don't have to send a lot ..just $50..$20...$10...

Btw...dude received it in just 3 minutes, I know this cause I was on the phone with him.

RIP dahabahiil!
Dahabshil has e-Dahab which is just like Zaad.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Dahabshil has e-Dahab which is just like Zaad.

They havent attached it to their xawaala, thats the difference adeer! :hemad: you thought you got me haa! nice try.

Btw E-Dahab hasnt penetrated the SL market as Telesom ( owner of Zaad that has partnered with WorldRemit)..

I mentioned the $1 as an example...

A friend of mine told me that this is so convenient for him because he doesnt have to send exceeding money to his wife back home. This kind of eliminates the loop holes that his wife could cheat on him. You are probably wondering how he can do that ? Well, he told me how he now has a deal with the bariis, sonkor and saliid wholesales personnels where he sends them money through zaad from anywhere in the world through WorldRemit. They receive their money and they deliver a sack full of bariis, Sonkor and Saliid to his home. He has also striked a deal with the utility company back home where he sends them money from here.His wife only receives just around $150 now. If she wants more then she must explain it well.

Abdij go to this website worldremit.com and see how simple it is.

World Remit took a week for me and I was sending it to England.

Does your friend's wife have kids? If not, she doesn't need more than $200 all inclusive if she already has a home

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
World Remit took a week for me and I was sending it to England.

Does your friend's wife have kids? If not, she doesn't need more than $200 all inclusive if she already has a home

she has 2 kids and they own their own home

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That's my receipt for the day!

opok0o.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You're such a cheapskate. Why would you send someone $20? I don't consider $20,50,60 or even a $100 money. The least I send is $200.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You're such a cheapskate. Why would you send someone $20? I don't consider $20,50,60 or even a $100 money. The least I send is $200.

:susp::mjcry::mjkkk:

He'll anyways gonna spend it on khat. Why don't I hold it for him and unexpectedly send him every 3 weeks. My wisdom always misses you. :patrice:

$20 dollars would probably feed him for days. I think it's never helpful to have the mindset of 'either send good money or nothing at all'.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
$20 dollars would probably feed him for days. I think it's never helpful to have the mindset of 'either send good money or nothing at all'.

They don't know anything about back home. They don't know how far a $20 goes. Besides, this dude lives in the miyi where their needs as simple. I'm helping more effectively then you are sending your cousin $200. Every 3 weeks of $20 is sweet back home.

World Remit is the greatest invention. Havent used dahabshiil in 2 years. Theyre scammers dahabshil they sometimes dont send correct amounts. As well sometimes their office hours arent good. World remit should take over all of somalia hopefully.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
World Remit is the greatest invention. Havent used dahabshiil in 2 years. Theyre scammers dahabshil they sometimes dont send correct amounts. As well sometimes their office hours arent good. World remit should take over all of somalia hopefully.

Totally agree! How is it possible that I deposited money into camel herdin cousin. The man told me he was searching for water when I spoke to him :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol:

Last edited:
Totally agree! How is it possible that I deposited money into camel heeding cousin. The man told me he was searching for water when I spoke to him :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol:
Hahaha technology have finally been used correctly for our camel herder brothers. Emergency funds can be sent at 1am and be recieved at 120am. Incrediable. Worldremit founder is a great guy who started this company because he seen how currupt the UN was. Amazing i hope he becomes a billionaire inshallah deserves it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending