This is what awaits us Idman and I, after 50 years of marriage, she throws me out of my $2mill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

I wonder who this person that decided to dethrone Menace is. lol

For you? Just retire all your many other accounts except Idol, since SS have enough new recruits now. :troll:
:ririwtf:

I only have this nick. Wait you started to have an infuatition with me recently and you think menace is in your way so you decided forge his nick and drag his his online persona.

We will be investigating you.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

I only have this nick. Wait you started to have an infuatition with me recently and you think menace is in your way so you decided forge his nick and drag his his online persona.

coolioMeeshani wax ba jira..Idman aniga mooyee ninkale kuma hungureysan karo:banderas:

Infatuated with you? Absolutely (See, I am not even afraid to make myself vulnerable).
Did I think Menace was on my way? I thought Menace is all barks and no bite.
Is menace2 my other account to drag the real menace's e-persona in the mud? That is a coward way to fight. I don't fight like that, young lady.

If you want, we can ask the admin to check the IP address of the person using menace2 account. :win:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Infatuated with you? Absolutely (See, I am not even afraid to make myself vulnerable).
Did I think Menace was on my way? I thought Menace is all barks and no bite.
Is menace2 my other account to drag the real menace's e-persona in the mud? That is a coward way to fight. I don't fight like that, young lady.

If you want, we can ask the admin to check the IP address of the person using menace2 account. :win:

Of course the admin should check.

It's funny how you want to take menace out, he's a legend.

You could also be using an IP changer, is that why you feel so confident? I will get to the bottom of this (no pun intended)

Well, if both my account and this new menace2 account show as hidden/behind proxy then I am guilty as charged. I never use proxy or VPN (they tend to slow down the speed of the internet and are usually used by folks who have something to hide/with criminal activities).

PS: If you want, we can get to the bottom of it together. :shaq:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Well, if both my account and this new menace2 account show as hidden/behind proxy then I am guilty as charged. I never use proxy or VPN (they tend to slow down the speed of the internet and are usually used by folks who have something to hide/with criminal activities).

PS: If you want, we can get to the bottom of it together. :shaq:

What is VPN?

Either way you will be caught red handed and menace's younger brother will beat the crap out of you as your punishment. Just ask menace about the ass whooping his brother gives to grown ass men. Rumor has it folks see a therapist because of the trauma that ass whooping caused.

What is VPN?

Either way you will be caught red handed and menace's younger brother will beat the crap out of you as your punishment. Just ask menace about the ass whooping his brother gives to grown ass men. Rumor has it folks see a therapist because of the trauma that ass whooping caused.

VPN = Virtual Private Network (it is what people who download illegal music, movies, TV shows & games etc use to hide their tracks).

Menace is a weak-ass old man who gets easily punked by his younger brother so don't waste your time on him. Plus, he's an already damaged goods baby-daddy so look other ways. ;)

Q

Queen Carawelo

Menace is a weak-ass old man who gets easily punked by his younger brother so don't waste your time on him. Plus, he's an already damaged goods baby-daddy so look other ways. ;)

AHA! I got you red handed now.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
VPN = Virtual Private Network (it is what people who download illegal music, movies, TV shows & games etc use to hide their tracks).

ninkii dhali Kara ba dhiqi kara Idman :cosbyhmm::cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.