This is where Islam and Somali culture come handy

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
A hindi filthy rich kid who was tremendously speeding hit a 1 year old girl. The girl was paralyzed and the Hindi kid got just 6 months in jail. In Australian law that's all they could do unless the person dies of these injuries. Now 10 years later the girl is dead and the law is about to revisit the Hindi kid.

If this happened in Somalia or an Islamic place then the family would've had the right to compensation or an equal injury

Waar dadku sharci xumaa

http://m.smh.com.au/world/death-of-...ouch.touch.touch.touch.touch.touch.touch.html

S

Shamis

They're coming after him, he might get get justice served. For a millionaire there is nothing worse than not being able to spend their money and really live life. This is a fate worse than death for him.

" Antonio Boparan, whose parents, Ranjit and Baljinder Boparan" lol lol

menace

VIP
They're coming after him, he might get get justice served. For a millionaire there is nothing worse than not being able to spend their money and really live life. This is a fate worse than death for him.

" Antonio Boparan, whose parents, Ranjit and Baljinder Boparan" lol lol

But dude already enjoyed 10 years of liberty...( even though I can honestly say a sane person would have worrisome life all these years bc the judge warned him that they'll come after him)...then again he can hire an elate lawyer to give him throw 2 mill at them

S

Shamis

True! But this case will lead to compensation for the family of the little girl at the very least.

menace

VIP
True! But this case will lead to compensation for the family of the little girl at the very least.

My point is that Islamically the family would've achieved swift Justice from the beginning ....kufaarad yahaay:browtf:

S

Shamis

I miss aabe Fircoon, he hated FGM - Muslims created that rumour.

Status
Not open for further replies.