This is why feminism is wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
That has nothing to do with feminism. Perhaps the bias you speak from is because lawmakers (aka men) believe women are submissive and therefor better care takers?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
That has nothing to do with feminism. Perhaps the bias you speak from is because lawmakers (aka men) believe women are submissive and therefor better care takers?
My tea got cold warm it up :camby: Bood bood

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
There's more to the story.

It takes something very serious for you to not get even visitation. The dad is hiding something.

Also courts aren't in favour of any gender that's a lie spread on the Internet without any evidence.

But I agree feminism is poison.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There's more to the story.

It takes something very serious for you to not get even visitation. The dad is hiding something.

Also courts aren't in favour of any gender that's a lie spread on the Internet without any evidence.

But I agree feminism is poison.
Courts are in favour of any gender? Then where does the saying baacda madow bananka u dhig come from lol

Hubble

VIP
That's verging on cruel and unusual punishment. How can they take children away from their fathers while they're bawling their eyes out to remain with him? The mother just casually walks off with them without trying to console them. He's a great role model for them, you can tell he's the one who raised them.

Status
Not open for further replies.