This man must be stopped immediately!!!

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
This east guy need to quit this Gluttony 😂 doesn’t he want to go Morocco?

@Basra your somalilander nephew need to be on diet
IMG_1217.png

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
I think it’s over for him even if he lost the weight he’ll be left with so much loose skin everywhere
Depends on the person, if you lose it gradually and allow your body to keep up with your weightloss, you need to eat plenty of greens, fruits and protein.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is the tattoo under his fat rolls 😂

He has one huge one on his chest. and hands-so far i have seen those- i am sure he has one on his fuuto which reads - "I love Bacon"

Tea Smh GIF by MOODMAN

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He told mama malyun i want to marry u-- because we r both fat. She said heeelll to the naawww-- my body fat intact-- you cant even open your eyes wide, and your pen.is is lost in the baruur killing bedroom vibes

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
He has one huge one on his chest. and hands-so far i have seen those- i am sure he has one on his fuuto which reads - "I love Bacon"

Tea Smh GIF by MOODMAN
You’re following him closely. Is he your kindred spirit fatty? I don’t think you’d struggle with 3 burgers the way he did though. :yousmart:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You’re following him closely. Is he your kindred spirit fatty? I don’t think you’d struggle with 3 burgers the way he did though. :yousmart:

Naaah i am not fat like u and him. I follow him on tik tok- he is funny to be honest. He is prepared to laugh at himself.