this picture is so sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
oWMFRxqO9DiNE0iHWkh8WbckOhRBETVeH6SXebln3rI.jpg

it translates as "to the one who share the siege with me I love you 12/15/16" (wall in Aleppo)

I don't know how I'm gonna sleep now:/ I wish I hadn't come across it

It's just a thread, calm down.

What pissed me off though was that there were a bunch of Somali girls yesterday or so fund raising for Aleppo refugees. Same girls who never mention the hundreds of thousands of Somali refugees in Kenya.

Seriously our second generation diaspora is so fucked up.

they suffer from group mentality

:wtfdis: It isn't even sad. Thought I was going to see a corpse not some graffiti.

It was initially sad to me because of the story I though was behind it, but turns out the man who wrote it and the woman he wrote it for are alive apparently, when I read the whole story, so that's good. otherwise it would have made some twisted love story like one of those persian tragedies

It was initially sad to me because of the story I though was behind it, but turns out the man who wrote it and the woman he wrote it for are alive apparently, when I read the whole story, so that's good. otherwise it would have made some twisted love story like one of those persian tragedies

Ahh they always get the females. Classic romeo and juliet.

Do you cry when you see a dog die in a movie?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Wars have been happening since the beginning of time. In our lifetimes we've seen wars in South America, Africa, Eastern Europe, Asia.

I once watched an Iraqi woman getting murdered on LiveLeak whilst I was giggling away at some Eddie Murphy comedy routine. Shit had zero effect on me.

Wars have been happening since the beginning of time. In our lifetimes we've seen wars in South America, Africa, Eastern Europe, Asia.

I once watched an Iraqi woman getting murdered on LiveLeak whilst I was giggling away at some Eddie Murphy comedy routine. Shit had zero effect on me.

that's sick that you would watch someone get murdered, but this wasn't about the war, but the story behind the picture

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
that's sick that you would watch someone get murdered, but this wasn't about the war, but the story behind the picture

It's quite a sad picture I agree with you. But it's just a picture. I hope you sleep well inshallah

You are heartless where is your compassion? Sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.