This rising star country in Africa gets the honor of having first ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Marriott hotel in Sub Saharan Africa.

Actually Hell-hole Somalia has a potential if Rwanda came back from a horrific genocide. However, there genocide waa swift and quick while ours is a long drawn out genocide.

Reasons why we will never reach the accomplishments of that of Rwanda:

Rwanda is led by a unique dictator with incredible passion to lead his country to a developed status.

Rwandans have gotten over their tribal differences while Somalis ever more poisoned by it.

Rwanda has identified it's natural resources and is taking advantage of it. Just check you mr local Starbucks' coffee.

Rwandan government has switched from qashin French schooling to English.

Rwandan youngsters are given laptops from elementary school while Somali kids are given AK47 as an Eid present

Long story short, we will never get anywhere close to the rising darling of Africa

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You went from saying we have hope to none at all :tocry:

I reevaluated my thought process, so I realized we are xoolo, confirmed xoolos. We got folks who are celebrating the death of other Somalis based on qabiil.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I reevaluated my thought process, so I realized we are xoolo, confirmed xoolos. We got folks who are celebrating the death of other Somalis based on qabiil.
We're worse than xayawaan, xayawaan knows no such cruelty nor do they celebrate it.
:wow:

image.jpeg
This troll must be banned, the animal is praying for the rape of Somali girls

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Good for Rwanda. Amazing how they doing so well considering the genocide and war was quite recent. If they can we can too

Status
Not open for further replies.