This Somali sports twitter is just trolling atp

Lol what is the reason for this?

Screenshot 2024-07-17 194105.png

Fake wikipedia they probably edited themselves look how they spell yemeni (why is it always a yemeni mom???) 🀣

GSn3tG_WoAA5YC5.jpg

By the way, if you google him, he is clearly half ivorian and french, there are pics of him with his parents

The page has doubled down and continues to claim him

Screenshot 2024-07-17 194138.png

Cringe

Yeah, I was legit happy for the β€˜Generation Alpha’ Somali boys coming up in the school systems to have a young rising football star like him to look up to and with Somali heritage, but it was fake. There are still many other Somali prospects coming up, but its strange that the account would diminish their credibility, without any indication that it was a joke.

This is why mainstream media has guidelines, training and protocols to maintain professionalism.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
I remember when Akram Afif scored in the Asian Cup final and did an β€œS” celebration for his wife, this page had the audacity to say β€œis it S for Somalia?”

:dead:

This is motivating me to start my hoops prospect page i only post verified Somali talent journalistic integrity is key πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ’―

Go for it sxb, we need reputable sources. It would be really cool if you were the trusted page for somali athletes and you could even reach out for comment or interview them.

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
I'm gonna start project mapped, will have one wife from a stocky somali tribe and male 11 boys, train them and soon enough they'll win the World Cup for Somalia.

Watch out for 2042 it's coming home πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
Sadly the reasonable Somali guys tend to stay off the internet, the crazy ones are running rampant. It gets demoralizing sometimes.
I'd stay off the internet if its all you see, I barley use socials like that, Instagram only to chat with people ik same with snap. If I wanna see cool stuff I go on reddit occasionally. I'm done with twitter.

My fyp on tiktok is just edits of football or history so I'm calm

Trending

Latest posts