This video claims greater Somalia is impossible. Do you agree?

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
although I am a nationalist even I know the dream of greater somalia and its concept is dead for good. The least we can hope for in all 5 regions that all somalis living there live peaceful and stable lives under the government that rules them and for them not to lose land or be assimilated in any way. Somalis in all corners should let this ideology go there is no reviving it lets salvage what we still have left.

Yes, it’s impossible in this day and age to try to charge borders or annex land when we don’t even own nukes. We would get bombed to pieces by foreigners. It’s impossible—no chance of getting those lands back. Kenya is a major non-NATO ally, meaning the USA could help them if we were to invade. This nationalist dream needs to be put to sleep. We had a chance in the 70s when the USA didn’t care about the rest of the world; now they do.

It's actually going to be MORE possible in the coming years then ever before this unnatural state of the artificial borders is coming to an end for several reasons.

Africa's borders will be reorganised along more stable and coherent lines.

It's actually going to be MORE possible in the coming years then ever before this unnatural state of the artificial borders is coming to an end for several reasons.

Africa's borders will be reorganised along more stable and coherent lines.
Loool, S-land moved on and is time for Somalia to move on and start focusing on getting a stable government.

Loool, S-land moved on and is time for Somalia to move on and start focusing on getting a stable government.
I'm not talking about the North in particular. Just in general, the map changes every so often all the great powers of WW1 are gone not a single one exists. Yugoslavia was divided up.

It's naive to assume that things will remain as they are

Two places of the top of my head for border changes are in South Africa where Western Cape may well become independent and in West Africa where population growth amongst the Fulani and Hausa is set to make them a majority across the whole area...

I'm not talking about the North in particular. Just in general, the map changes every so often all the great powers of WW1 are gone not a single one exists. Yugoslavia was divided up.

It's naive to assume that things will remain as they are

Two places of the top of my head for border changes are in South Africa where Western Cape may well become independent and in West Africa where population growth amongst the Fulani and Hausa is set to make them a majority across the whole area...
Is not me being naive is me being realistic. Most isaaqs are secessionist, you really think one day they're all going to wakeup for a greater Somalia? especially considering we did rejoin Somalia and that got us nowhere other than being dragged by the world as a failed state and Somalia not even aiding Somaliland? please wake up from your silly fantasies im almost offended.

If you are referring to the middle land maybe but SSC is gone and Awdal is about to go now their kinsmen have stopped stabbing them in the back.

We should speak the truth to each other if you want Somaliland to actually survive in a decade's time, the thing needs to be redrawn from scratch and there needs to be an inclusive Northern constitutional convention not the BS where it was declared at gunpoint.
100 percent awdal is never ever going to go, Somaliland won't ever let that happen. Keep marking up lies man.

Is not me being naive is me being realistic. Most isaaqs are secessionist, you really think one day they're all going to wakeup for a greater Somalia? especially considering we did rejoin Somalia and that got us nowhere other than being dragged by the world as a failed state and Somalia not even aiding Somaliland? please wake up from your silly fantasies im almost offended.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending