Three Somalis wounded in shooting near Zurich Islamic center, target unclear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheeit it's a bussy day !

1st the Russian ambassador is death
Second the lorry in Berlin plowing through people killing 9 injuring 50 people.

Third now this what a mad day !

2016 all in all started out absolutely mental with the bataclan thing and it seems it's finishing it self of just that way tighten your set belts and stay safe folks Yaab.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Sheeit it's a bussy day !

1st the Russian ambassador is death
Second the lorry in Berlin plowing through people killing 9 injuring 50 people.

Third now this what a mad day !

2016 all in all started out absolutely mental with the bataclan thing and it seems it's finishing it self of just that way tighten your set belts and stay safe folks Yaab.

Paris attack happened November 2015 so it's just a continuation really.

I'm so desensitised to all this. It's sad but by Wednesday people have moved on.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Western terrorists strike once again, yet no one bothers to care

A gunman dressed in black stormed into the prayer hall of a mosque frequented by Somali immigrants and opened fire, wounding three people before fleeing, a Zurich police spokesman said Monday.

"The unknown person fired several shots and fled from the building," Bisa told reporters near the mosque, which was cordoned off by police. "The shooting took place inside a prayer room with several people in it. Two victims were severely injured."

I am pretty sure you support this, and other terrorists acts aganist muslims. :kodaksmiley:

I have family friends in Zurich and they may have been regulars at that mosque. That doesn't make any sense. Why would I want people dear to me and their friends and their community harmed?

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Swiss people have the most guns per capita in Europe. They are the 'Muricans of Europe.

I read that they did this so they could be incredibly prepared for a war. They learnt their lesson after getting steam rolled by the NAZI's.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I've had the news on tv in the background all day and I haven't seen a single mention of this :kodaksmiley:

let some white ppl get attacked tho and there's 24 hour coverage :kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.