THROWBACK: Liam Neeson Said He Was Looking to Kill a BLACK Person Following the Sexual Assault of a Friend

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
This is just wild i’m surprised he still has a career about this and how forgiving people are about this. A black person harms his friend now he’s looking to kill any random black that comes his way? Not the perpetrator?

Mind you this was in ireland there’s probably less then 100 black ppl in his city. You will never get mercy as a minority. Now I understand why you need to strive to be landheere. Insane

This is just wild i’m surprised he still has a career about this and how forgiving people are about this. A black person harms his friend now he’s looking to kill any random black that comes his way? Not the perpetrator?

Mind you this was in ireland there’s probably less then 100 black ppl in his city. You will never get mercy as a minority. Now I understand why you need to strive to be landheere. Insane
Maybe don’t harm or commit murder against your host country’s native population? Self defence is justified if you’re being deliberately targeted but we don’t know the motive for the crime.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Why doesnt he just go after relatives of the assaulter or associates instead of some random negro.

the cadaan mind is so retarded because one person did something another random person must suffer? What a silly argument
Many of the Irish nationalists were lamenting being treated like “Indians” and “Blacks” by the British empire. For them, oppression was ok so long as it was done to barbaric blacks and browns.