TikTok incel accounts pretending to be Somali to generate hate against us

Even a fool can see these type of accounts are run by ajanabis. I hate how social media makes it so easy to male fake accounts and troll without their being any consequences other than the demographic your ruining at stake.

Last edited:
Somalis are too accessible. That's what it boils down to. I see ajnabis using our words - bakhti, dhil0, j-word a lot. Ajnabis are also recommended somalitiktok videos on the algorithm so it's really easy to larp as us and be convincing at it. Now you even have FKD merchants on twitter posting FKD material and clan stereotypes. These larping ajnabis know everything about us cause we put it out there. Tell me how there's 1.5 billion Chinese in the world and I don't know a single curse word of theirs and I don't know what intra-Chinese beef is going on over there.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
i have notice that too, evil is a strong motivator but it's also a dead end, it really never amounts to anything, however being positive and kind is infinite :)

This happens on twitter too.
is mostly somali guys on twitter acting crazy. Bit I believe on tiktok it's foreigner larping as somali. Why can't social media introduce I.d to redirect trolls. I can't believe is so easy to make fake account and say vole things. If this continues there will be no rep for us.