Time to change our Muslim names to ethnic Somali names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I'm telling you guys, those of us with Muslim names should consider changing it to ethnic Somali names. Ditch Abdirahman and Mohamed and change it to Warsame and Liban.

I'm not saying you should leave Islam but things will heat up as they are (it will only get worse) and we need to distance ourselves from Arabs.

Some of us look racially ambiguous and some of us can blend in with the black community, and we need to do our best to avoid the hate and abuse that's forthcoming..

StevieWonder

Im Am Barkhad now
Im not scared of no one

Grow a pair niin raag batahay.

You should only be scared of ilahay.

, imagine me being scared of man who breathe the same air as me - biggie

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
:ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: I was actually thinking about this.

Lol. I swear I'm deadly serious. One day Muslims as a collective will receive a huge violent backlash (hope to God it never gets to that point) but if it happens our appearances and names matter. Anyone who looks remotely Middle Eastern or have a Muslim-ish name will be a target. After the Paris attacks we saw a a lot of hate crimes against Muslims or people who they though looked Muslim.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Lol. I swear I'm deadly serious. One day Muslims as a collective will receive a huge violent backlash (hope to God it never gets to that point) but if it happens our appearances and names matter. Anyone who looks remotely Middle Eastern or have a Muslim-ish name will be a target. After the Paris attacks we saw a a lot of hate crimes against Muslims or people who they though looked Muslim.

I'm being serious too. I am planning on changing my middle and last name. I hope my father understands. :ftw9nwa:

They will target women with hijab the easiest target for them.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:ftw9nwa: Says the gaal smh what's stoping you? I'm too fond of my Arabic Muslim names like those of the companions of the prophet pbuh.

In any case of mass killings and deportations they will just use the very organized data bases to find out religions. Even people who used to be Jewish 4 generations back were deported quickly in the 40s. Nothing will save our cute ass in the case of genocide.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I'm changing my name to Basir Ibn Fathi.
ecdz.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts