Today I found out SZA was Muslim

bohom

Here to chill
The “Good Days” hitmaker says on HOT 97 "It's like the belief in one God, all the pillars of Islam et cetera, and I think those are ideas that will never leave me, those make sense in my spirit. It's the way that I connect with God; it has always made sense to me. I think I would love to wear my hijab but I feel like I don't wanna wear my hijab and talk crazy on stage and be in videos with Travis Scott. Like I don't wanna be disrespectful because I have too much love and respect for the religion, for my father, and for myself."

In another interview SZA says
“I stopped covering after 9/11,” said the artist who was born to a Muslim father and a Christian mother in Maplewood, New Jersey. “I was in Middle school, and I regret so much being afraid of what people said about me — that I let somebody dictate how I was,” she admitted.

sza.png

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
The “Good Days” hitmaker says on HOT 97 "It's like the belief in one God, all the pillars of Islam et cetera, and I think those are ideas that will never leave me, those make sense in my spirit. It's the way that I connect with God; it has always made sense to me. I think I would love to wear my hijab but I feel like I don't wanna wear my hijab and talk crazy on stage and be in videos with Travis Scott. Like I don't wanna be disrespectful because I have too much love and respect for the religion, for my father, and for myself."

“I stopped covering after 9/11,” said the artist who was born to a Muslim father and a Christian mother in Maplewood, New Jersey. “I was in Middle school, and I regret so much being afraid of what people said about me — that I let somebody dictate how I was,” she admitted.

View attachment 311235

Do me a favor. Stop posting my wife

Nin123

Hunted
VIP

View attachment 311235
Is she from Nation of Islam the cult one? And wasn’t she fully naked on videos shoots for her music videos 💀

Trending