Top 10 African countries with the most beautiful women

What group would you rate Halimos to fall in?

• 1-10 ( Top ten out of 52 African countries)

• 20-40

• 40-52

Results are only viewable after voting.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This is a mistake? how can midget Ethiopian and Eritrean girls are more beautiful than Halimos.:draketf:

Damn Halimos are right next to South Sudan.:dead:

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Easily top 10. But that’s not a prize. African woman are generally ugly (my observations).

Put halimos on a world scale and they’d be in C rank ethnicity. Put them in african scale then they’re easily A rank.

Even the ugliest flower would look pretty in a pile of dung.

Libyans are Berbers though
Not really. I have a libyan friend. He is arab libyan. He told me about arab girls and the berbers. Dude said berbers live in the mountains. This guy had saliva running down his mouth while talking about the berbers, talking about how they are so hot, have coloured eyes and are really white. His dream was to wife one of them.

Not really. I have a libyan friend. He is arab libyan. He told me about arab girls and the berbers. Dude said berbers live in the mountains. This guy had saliva running down his mouth while talking about the berbers, talking about how they are so hot, have coloured eyes and are really white. His dream was to wife one of them.
:patrice:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Berbers may be descendents of Greeks.

Trending