Top 10 country for quality of life

What? No USA? Disgusting :holeup:
I don’t see Somalia?

You guys must be on mobile, so the list is cropped... The complete list is shown fine on my deskop browser 😂:

https://i.imgur.com/SPwi8al.png

AbdiFreedom

Zookeeper
Staff Member
Their parents came to this country on a scholarship. Yours came on a boat
Know your place and accept your new overlords

No, they didnt come on scholarships. My parents came years before the civil war without needing to lie about being Madhibaan or some minority clan like yours. Go cry about it.

:camby: :drakekidding:

I am surprised Sweden is topping Switzerland. I was not expecting that at all, and Canada is on the list... I dont know about this list Saxib. Regardless, every Somali that is thinking of moving, should be trying to get into those top 3 countries, the immigration gold rush seems to be finished but work related visas are still in good demand in those countries!

No, they didnt come on scholarships. My parents came years before the civil war without needing to lie about being Madhibaan or some minority clan like yours. Go cry about it.

:camby: :drakekidding:
Yeah I'm sure your parents are the exception which is you why you live in a refugee hotspot shithole known as ontario
My Aabo came to the US during the 80s and settled down in a small midwestern citiy with only a couple thousand Somalis, keep coping
:trumpsmirk:

AbdiFreedom

Zookeeper
Staff Member
Yeah I'm sure your parents are the exception which is you why you live in a refugee hotspot shithole known as ontario
My Aabo came to the US during the 80s and settled down in a small midwestern citiy with only a couple thousand Somalis, keep coping
:trumpsmirk:

There was no community in a midwestern US city with thousands of Somalis then. What is your dad's clan? I can confirm if you're lying. My uncle worked for Somalia consulate in America then and has let me know the clan makeup of specific regions and their community size: Dir/Isaaq in western and southern US on paid scholarships but they were only dozens of them, for example. He will have intel on your abo.

:mjohreally:

There was no community in a midwestern US city with thousands of Somalis then. What is your dad's clan? I can confirm if you're lying. My uncle worked for Somalia consulate in America then and has let me know the clan makeup: Dir/Isaaq in western and southern US on paid scholarships but they were only dozens of them, for example. He will have intel on your abo.

:mjohreally:
Interesting I'll PM, you might know him
:farmajoyaab: