TOP5 GGG's ROB DJ Drama Robbers Hold Stolen Jewelry

They're flexing on something they robbed thinking is cool only for everyone to mock them and calling Canadians soft But what I found more funny was the uk lot getting involved and hating harder like this didn't even involve them. They really have it in for us. I can't keep up how many Ls somali men have taking this is behind tragic at this point. Just be sensible and become goot yutes, people can't take yall seriously when it comes to joining gangs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230612_145143_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20230612_145143_TikTok.jpg
    479.6 KB · Views: 141
  • Screenshot_20230612_145424_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20230612_145424_TikTok.jpg
    462 KB · Views: 137
  • Screenshot_20230612_145432_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20230612_145432_TikTok.jpg
    482.9 KB · Views: 150
  • Screenshot_20230612_150038_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20230612_150038_TikTok.jpg
    431.8 KB · Views: 144
  • Screenshot_20230612_150052_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20230612_150052_TikTok.jpg
    442.4 KB · Views: 138
Wallahi people are gonna start treating us like romanians/ gypsies. Peak embarrassment.
Ngl they already have even worse because every crime someone does people accuse somali men i hardly see people mock gypsies. This is even worse than how asian men are viewed, because at least they have girls going crazy for korean musicians. Somali men have no good cut image to represent them other than Barkhad Abdi is extremely peak

You read into this to much I saw this TikTok yesterday most of the comments are people roasting Canada and Toronto in general most Americans think Canada is soft

most the comments attacking Somalis are by Americans who don’t know us like that Americans attack anything coming out of Canada

You read into this to much I saw this TikTok yesterday most of the comments are people roasting Canada and Toronto in general most Americans think Canada is soft

most the comments attacking Somalis are by Americans who don’t know us like that
more new comments have surfaced and so many people are mocking somali men and getting a lot of likes mainly from the uk and some Americans saying things like "imagine getting robbed by a somali I'd kill myself" imagine abdi robbing you" etc... if you guys acted normal you wouldn't be getting so much mockery like imagine joining gangs only to not be taken seriously by everyone. Even indian men don't get this much hate bloody he'll.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
The comments aint even bad, was expecting much worse like the last one. I seen this video get posted on 6ixbuzz IG this morning and no one mentioned us. Idk why this tiktoker had to point out their ethnicites like that

The comments aint even bad, was expecting much worse like the last one. I seen this video get posted on 6ixbuzz IG this morning and no one mentioned us. Idk why this tiktoker had to point out their ethnicites like that
the comments are defo worse now check my attachment and there's many more.. The tiktoker is setting up somali boys just look at the emojies he uses. This draws people to mock somalis he knew what he was doing. I suggest all somali boys to not go on tiktok at this point.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
it was defo a set up is too late to delete the videos so many people saw the video ffs

Relax sxb, vast majority of people have moved on. Even with the screenshots you took people were clowning canadians instead of our people. You making this way bigger then it seems.

Relax sxb, vast majority of people have moved on. Even with the screenshots you took people were clowning canadians instead of our people. You making this way bigger then it seems.
I saw the comments recently a lot of people were mocking somali men, since the video is still up more people commenting. Is cringe seeing these type of somali boys thinking there hard when everyone just mocking somali boys as weak.

I imagine you're rather repulsive looking in addition to your autistic obsession. Perhaps dhuxul and fat?
tragic-omar.gif
Getting angry over a statement for a person you don't even know. You really are upset over all the hate somali men are receiving on tiktok. Im sorry on behalf of yall

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
You can tell these guys are still under the influence, the jungle juice has strange effect on our people.

Somali guys go from this..

1686580627401.jpeg

To this after few sips of the forbidden juice

1686582057008.jpeg

Trending