Toronto legend Top5 is dating UK model Liyah Mai

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I disassociate these people from somalinimo, if I seen them in the street id cross it. Hood rats ain't my people.
Lol she is from Somaliland and he is from Mogadishu. You cannot erase their tribes man.

when people talk about interracial mixing is going to destroy the diaspora, i tell them even our ciyaalsuuq get with their own. somali trappers are always with somali hoes

TekNiKo

VIP
when people talk about interracial mixing is going to destroy the diaspora, i tell them even our ciyaalsuuq get with their own. somali trappers are always with somali hoes
Love to see the ethnic loyalty!

The femcell Halimos are shaming her , I bet if he was madow they would be overjoyed!

Last edited:

rayxn3

πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ
Incels on twitter are defending her too because she’s with a Somali guy. Losers

They're so cringy. :dead:

We've always maintained that the likes of Tekniiko and his fellow losers, are just weirdos, who are angry that the women they are sexually attracted to, may not want THEM. That's all it is.

They are living through Top 5, because they are probably him, the less notorious versions that is.

I better not catch Tekniiko insult Somali women anymore for what they do and wear, the disgusting hypocrite. Save this topic ladies, and whip it out when he tries his next round of gossip and slander.

wonyluvr

prima hablood πœ—πœšβ‹†β‚ŠΛš
VIP
You are one fucking hypocrite omg if Top5 wasn’t Somali and was some other ethnicity you’d be mad and you’d start complaining something is wrong with you.

You are one fucking hypocrite omg if Top5 wasn’t Somali and was some other ethnicity you’d be mad and you’d start complaining something is wrong with you.

These nasty creeps, are fixated with gossiping and slandering Somali women, to the extent that they case the non-practising ones away from the community. And in the same breath, they cry hot tears, when these girls date/party with foreign men.

All this boils down to is; mate guarding from insecure lowlives.

Love to see the ethnic loyalty!

The femcell Halimos are shaming her , I bet if he was madow they would be overjoyed!

Anna Kendrick No GIF by The Lonely Island

TekNiKo

VIP