Toronto Legend Top5 pops out with Liyah Mai

Being close to him puts her in proximity to bigger fish.

Or this guy’s days are numbered. He could be hanging with opps and not know it.

Last edited:
Incels on twitter are defending her too because she’s with a Somali guy. Losers

They're so cringy. :dead:

We've always maintained that the likes of Tekniiko and his fellow losers, are just weirdos, who are angry that the women they are sexually attracted to, may not want THEM. That's all it is.

They are living through Top 5, because they are probably him, the less notorious versions that is.

I better not catch Tekniiko insult Somali women anymore for what they do and wear, the disgusting hypocrite. Save this topic ladies, and whip it out when he tries his next round of gossip and slander.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
You are one fucking hypocrite omg if Top5 wasn’t Somali and was some other ethnicity you’d be mad and you’d start complaining something is wrong with you.

You are one fucking hypocrite omg if Top5 wasn’t Somali and was some other ethnicity you’d be mad and you’d start complaining something is wrong with you.

These nasty creeps, are fixated with gossiping and slandering Somali women, to the extent that they case the non-practising ones away from the community. And in the same breath, they cry hot tears, when these girls date/party with foreign men.

All this boils down to is; mate guarding from insecure lowlives.

Love to see the ethnic loyalty!

The femcell Halimos are shaming her , I bet if he was madow they would be overjoyed!

Anna Kendrick No GIF by The Lonely Island

Just remember this, whenever Tekniiko and his fellow creeps, insult Somali women, call them promiscuous etc, it's because they are jealous and angry they don't have access to these women. Look at him celebrating this, look at the excitement.
@TekNiKo you’ve just exposed yourself. Clearly you’re okay with Somali women engaging in degenerate behavior as long as they’re with a Somali man like you.

I’m sorry, but this isn’t ‘Somali love’.

Somali love is when two law abiding citizens who are gainfully employed and aren’t promiscuous and are preferably modest, get together.

Let’s celebrate that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.