Toronto Legend Top5 pops out with Liyah Mai

do you think we are going to get the first somali hood wedding once she pops up pregnant
We’ve had plenty of Somali hood weddings, those two are simply one of the famous ones. As you have accurately noticed, our ciyaal suuqs tend to stay in the community and pair off with each other.

The idea that certain promiscuous type of women don’t get cuffed up in our community is false. Her male equivalent does end up being with her.

We’ve had plenty of Somali hood weddings, those two are simply one the famous ones. As you have accurately noticed, our ciyaal suuqs tend to stay in the community and pair off with each other.

The idea that certain promiscuous type of women don’t get cuffed up in our community is false. Her male equivalent does end up being with her.
lol when i was 13 i went to one wedding where people were gossiping that the bride was already pregnant 😂 but those kind of couples eventually calm down and sometimes go straight of salafi religious once they pop a lot of children

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This guy top5 knows how to market himself @TekNiKo he knows how to get clout off every situation
Hes a marketing legend sxb

@TekNiKo you’ve just exposed yourself. Clearly you’re okay with Somali women engaging in degenerate behavior as long as they’re with a Somali man like you.
Idc about you guys you hate Faaraxs arent you married to AA? Now your on my ignore list

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
200.gif

I got them so triggered with this thread :russ: