Trafficking of Nigerian women into prostitution in Europe 'at crisis level'

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
UN says 80% of the Nigerian women who came to Italy by boat in the first half of 2016 will be trafficked into prostitution

Italy has legalized prostitution aka no protection for women but protection for the Johns and Pimps. All countries should adopt the Swedish Model when it comes to prostitution. Making it safer for women by criminalizing the buyers and Pimps. This will in return also put the stigma at the men.

“Most Nigerian women who arrive in Italy are already victims of trafficking, many have been subjected to serious sexual exploitation on their journey. Many are forced into prostitution in Libya,” said Moscarelli.

I hate the usage of "woman" here when everyone with an IQ of 1 can see that it's girl, young girls, children we're discussing. The entry age for prostituted women is as low as 13.

The women we are seeing are increasingly young, many are unaccompanied minors when they arrive and the violence and exploitation they face when they are under the control of these gangs is getting worse. They are really treated like slaves.

“The mobsters just come to the camp and pick [women] up,” he says. “As easy as going to a grocery store. That’s what these women are treated like, objects to trade, buy, exploit and resell and the reception centres are acting as a sort of warehouse where these girls are temporarily stocked.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-...n-into-prostitution-in-europe-at-crisis-level

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Wtf :faysalwtf:

Now I feel like shit for fucking that poor African refugee prostitute last night
:ohlord:

Her pussy was still good though:banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending