True or false: men that brag about sex...

Men that brag about sex don't have sex. (I swear on Allah to answer this poll truthfully)

• Agree

• Disagree

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
True or if they do it's unbranded/homebrand pussy. Same with girls that say they get approached all the time.:cosbyhmm:

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
I don't think girls are intentionally lying. Women might perceive a man to be approaching them and quickly turn it down because they're tired of sexual harassment.

There's honestly no "cool point" to get approached where as for men it's deemd masculine to have a large body count.

True or if they do it's unbranded/homebrand pussy. Same with girls that say they get approach all the time.:cosbyhmm:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Some niggas just got a loudmouth, doesn't mean they don't get any action also there are those who brag and don't get anything at all.

Most somali youths are having sex these days. But if they slander a girl's name it's mainly because they've been rejected and got none.

Codeine

I don't think girls are intentionally lying. Women might perceive a man to be approaching them and quickly turn it down because they're tired of sexual harassment.

There's honestly no "cool point" to get approached where as for men it's deemd masculine to have a large body count.

Are you really trying to say girls don't humble brag about that? Guys = how many girls they had. Girls = how many guys they could've had but didn't

But I won't derail your thread :idontlike:

Are you really trying to say girls don't humble brag about that? Guys = how many girls they had. Girls = how many guys they could've had but didn't

But I won't derail your thread :idontlike:
what is there to humblebrag about some creep and his unwanted advances?

if by some weird miracle, all the men we get approached by are exactly our type, then obviously we'd humblebrag. unfortunately, most of the time its guys we'd never even say hi to:idontlike:

Zeus

STYLIN

if by some weird miracle, all the men we get approached by are exactly our type, then obviously we'd humblebrag. unfortunately, most of the time its guys we'd never even say hi to:idontlike:
Lowkey means you're ugly

870b29dc9df64b1570aec407839bfc981faeb1f262c91b63acfad891117b14cb.jpg

VixR

Veritas
Both. Seeking validation through sex is a decidedly male pursuit. Many of those who have it, brag. Many of those who don't, also brag.

Honestly though the dudes that brag about having sex actually do have sex.

But after doing it for a while there's no need to keep bragging. :manny:

Codeine

Same reason guys play off acquiring lower tier pussy as game. 90% of Somali girls pretend like they have to beat through a forest of faaraxs every day which I doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.