Trump Warfare now expands to Saudi, Qatar, and UAE, UK Follows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Britain to follow US with ban on electronic devices on flights from Muslim countries in Middle East
http://www.independent.co.uk/travel...trump-muslim-middle-east-latest-a7641796.html

This ban will affect all Muslim carriers and it's designed to utterly destroy them economically in favour of Western flights, the economic open warfare deepens, all the airports affected are in Muslim countries from Istanbul, Jeddah to Dubai.

The Anglo Saxon in UK have followed Trumps ban on electronic devices larger then cell phones, this will destroy Qatar, Turkish, Emirate and Saudi flights particularly business class revenue streams from Europe, it's a one-way ban, not two-ways, e.g. only those coming back from those countries on those specific airlines.

They had been easily dominating the Atlantic route for some time with far better services then the American and British airlines, the Lobbyist of these airlines have now won after trying to get this through for decades.

In the politics section I posted how Trump banned ALL AFRICAN countries businessman and delegates to enter the country for the African business meeting that takes place annually, totally unprecedented.

This is what happens when you keep quiet, Allah will humiliate you in other ways and destroy your profits, I would love to see what that FAT pot bellied Buffoon police commissioner in Dubai has to say now after he ridiculed Somali's and Iraqi's after Trump banned people from their countries.

This is going to be GAME OVER, the face mask has now gone and the swords are being drawn, the writings are on the wall, the real question here is! are you ready for it the clash that's coming, whether you like it or not, you will be forced to join it and pick a side.

U.S. airlines plan appeal to Trump for protection against foreign competition
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...be8f848c492_story.html?utm_term=.345ae43d70a9

i remember some time back they were pedaling the unfair advantage bullshit that UAE was subsidizing their airlines. Now those american companies dont have to hide their moves as they got a climate and right people in place to continuo their TRUE unfair advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending