Trump will be the Republican nominee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Big fan of him rustling other Conservatives who hate him. His handling of Chris Christie has been top notch.

Apollo

VIP
Hillary Clinton declined a final debate with Sanders before California. Meanwhile Trump accepted a debate with Bernie Sanders before the California primary. This will make Hillary look bad and surely hand over some Sanders supporters to Trump.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I hope the witch gets destroyed by Trump. I know my vote won't go to her.:pacspit:

Apollo

VIP
I hope the witch gets destroyed by Trump. I know my vote won't go to her.:pacspit:

Trump, the King of Debt, will default on US debt and cause a massive financial crisis akin to 2008-2010. Might look fun for now, but not when he's actually in power.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Hillary Clinton declined a final debate with Sanders before California. Meanwhile Trump accepted a debate with Bernie Sanders before the California primary. This will make Hillary look bad and surely hand over some Sanders supporters to Trump.

A lot of Sanders supporters hate Hillary so much already that they will switch over to Trump if Sanders doesn't win the nominee. Trump even tweeted that out. He knows this and will capitalise on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts