Trumps son

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nah hes a teen whos tall, most teenagers are like that. Thats why we call them lanky.

hes got a slovene mum whos 6 foot so its not unusual
Slav countries like latvia and estonia are tall asf. Their women give birth to tall sons.

Only the dinkas and dutch match them in height.

:wow:

Thats good, but he can barely walk normal. Something is wrong with him
His dad is 6'3 and his mom is 6'0 and Slovenian so it makes sense. I'm only 6'2 and was like that in my earlier years. His body's growing and so he needs to adjust. Nothing wrong with him. Most teens are like that.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Is it true women who work in health prefer men who are also in health :patrice:?
Nah I avoid men in health. But I think that’s more because my hospital has lots of Somalis but I would never date someone in the same workplace cause I hate mess

Nah I avoid men in health. But I think that’s more because my hospital has lots of Somalis but I would never date someone in the same workplace cause I hate mess
I would perfer that the stakes being that high would bring excitement especially if she was a bit crazy.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I would perfer that the stakes being that high would bring excitement especially if she was a bit crazy.
Not when you have to keep working with them. Or see them around your workplace. I’d rather keep it friendly but platonic :mjhaps:

Trending

Latest posts