Turkish employee of Favori in Xamar airport arrested for sexual abusing Somali female employees!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You’re judging a population of 85 million Turks on the action of 1 individual. Gedo boy, caadi iska dhiig before I have my Agaah cousins from Kismayo grab you by the neck.
Keep defending your Turkish master while they grope our women cuck.

This government is foreign cuck!

Wow he’s not even just an employee he’s chief of staff. I doubt this is the 1st lady he’s done this with, I would like to see reer “cheap and clean” go and defend the women they always police in tiktok comments sections. We all saw what happened in Kyrgyzstan when timo jileecs tried to approach their women so I suggest you guys do the same.

On a separate note, reer mogadishu waa dad jilicsan. They have allowed lots of men to come to the area and have fun with the local women, there’s plenty of examples of this now both historically and now.

I even saw a video the other day on tiktok of syrian immigrants dating local ladies in xamar. I mean what the hell. There must be at least 5000 ajnabi soldiers in Djibouti and you never hear anything remotely like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You’re judging a population of 85 million Turks on the action of 1 individual. Gedo boy, caadi iska dhiig before I have my Agaah cousins from Kismayo grab you by the neck.

Is this meant to be an ironic post or what?

You’re misreading this, it’s an issue for 2 regions not all of Somalia, and I shall not reveal them sidaan sharaftoda aan uu dhawro and lest I be crucified for being a qabilist
I’ve seen a lot of reer PL ana arabs. Is it one of them?

1726612535145.png

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
:rejoice:my favourite moment from our president was dhiigi uu ka kuubey 4 UAE sarakil. Nothing can top that, this is simply a leaf in a pond to that.

Weird male employers who make their female employees feel uncomfortable or engage in quid pro quo sexual harassment has and always will exist as long as men are around. Don’t think for a second that this isn’t something male Somali employers do. The importance is that Somalia hopefully (one day) will have justice system competent enough to hold these individuals accountable.