Turkish farmer uses VR on cows to increase milk production

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Does Turkey even have much in the way of good pasture? I imagine the terrain is similar to neighboring Greece? Historically the dominant livestock for Greeks were goats and sheep for meat and dairy:

The terrain is too mountainous and overall rocky for all that much cattle. In fact, this caused a bit of a snafoo when asking some Greeks if they ate a lot of red meat because to Greeks red meat = beef. They don't count mutton and lamb as that for some reason so they severely underreported how much meat traditional Greeks actually consume; a lot.

Still fucked, though. Dangling their natural diet before them like that, necessity or not. Anything for profit.

Does Turkey even have much in the way of good pasture? I imagine the terrain is similar to neighboring Greece? Historically the dominant livestock for Greeks were goats and sheep for meat and dairy:

The terrain is too mountainous and overall rocky for all that much cattle. In fact, this caused a bit of a snafoo when asking some Greeks if they ate a lot of red meat because to Greeks red meat = beef. They don't count mutton and lamb as that for some reason so they severely underreported how much meat traditional Greeks actually consume; a lot.

Still fucked, though. Dangling their natural diet before them like that, necessity or not. Anything for profit.
Yeah you're right, their country has had a drop in green land
That's why this guy is going to such lengths to trick his cows

Uno an scholar travelled for days just to take 1 hadith from a guy, he was watching the guy, and he pretended his bucket had water in it to get his donkey to come over to him.
The scholar turned around and left,
A man asked the scholar why he didnt learn the hadith from him, and the scholar said how can I trust a man to narrate me a hadith when he lies to his donkey
Idk why but this scenerio reminds me of that hadith, also reminds me of this
‘Before the Hour comes, there will be years of deceit, in which a truthful person will be disbelieved and a liar will be believed; and the insignificant will have a say’. (Ahmad)
We live in such times of deception that we are decieving our own animals just to get them to produce milk.
We deffo live in times of deception now