Turkish people went full nazis on Syrians and Arabs

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
She went to update her infos to immigration office but ended up arrested and deported.

Can you imagine the horror and anxious she went through knowing she will not see her babies and has no contact way in war turn syria?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Dozens of Syrians are killed and their property are burned, any Syrian, illegal or legal resident report any harassment or attack against them by Turk will be deported

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
If you cause instability in a country, you clean up the mess.

You can’t have your government have their fingers in Syria and not say anything, then get mad when they flock to your county.

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
It is sad. I heard the Syrians and other groups in the Levant by extension fought for the ottomans and the caliphate and were against the western backed Arab revolt in the hijaaz. Nationalists who do these out of Arab hate have no decorum

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
The world all over is changing their minds on immigration

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
Not really, it’s just mass immigration from the MENA region specifically.
People in Somalia are kicking Oromo out in droves.

Afghanistan kicked out a shit ton of Pakistanis out earlier.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
They don't have to host these people. I don't understand why people force it
Turkey annexed part of Syria and have their troops in the north part of the country for how many years now?

If you annex Syrian land how can you be mad about Syrians in your country?

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
It is sad. I heard the Syrians and other groups in the Levant by extension fought for the ottomans and the caliphate and were against the western backed Arab revolt in the hijaaz. Nationalists who do these out of Arab hate have no decorum
If you think about it, the collective last khilafah was destroyed by arabs. Sadly Syrians played a huge role.

1720568016891.png

Turks are hold grudges. they were defending makkah from arabs who came and took it by force which destroyed its legitimacy. Then some joo bombed a soviet ship which then caused Soviets to invade. They got destroyed and humiliated. Even kurds didn't revolt

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
If they start targeting Syrian Kurds it’s going to turn into a major shitshow.

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
Not really, it’s just mass immigration from the MENA region specifically.
Its everywhere now lol. Middle Eastern are probably the target but soon it will be Africans. Its different for different continent. The arabs of south Americans are Mexicans

Not too long ago, Syrians were one of the most respected groups in the Middle-East and the World. Damascus, Aleppo and other places were seen as one of the oldest and most beautiful cities with a rich multilayered history. Asma al-Assad was like the Arab Princess Diana, and you had a Syrian actor playing Salah ad-Din in the Kingdom of Heaven, while Steve Jobs’ father was popularly known to have been a Syrian immigrant. Almost any reference to Syria pre-Arab spring was a positive or neutral one.

Now the Syrian people can’t even remember what started the war, only that they have lost everything and their country is crawling with third-party interests and armies, while they are despised in foreign nations.

World

VIP
The Arab troops of the Ottoman Empire were reserves, and vast majority didn't participate in fighting though. And there was widespread mutinies by Arab officers and troops that destabilized the Ottoman army. Most Arab flags today are based off the Arab revolt flag.

How do they even tell if someone looks Syrian? I can understand the language barrier but if a Syrian can speak turkish fluently what's stopping them from larrping as Turkish?

World

VIP
How do they even tell if someone looks Syrian? I can understand the language barrier but if a Syrian can speak turkish fluently what's stopping them from larrping as Turkish?
Physically not much
Some Turks look more Central Asian some Syrians look more white but it's more about the culture differences, syrians wear hijab and are more outwardly muslim.

Arkan

RM7
If they start targeting Syrian Kurds it’s going to turn into a major shitshow.
Syrian Arabs and Syrian Kurds need to unite. Retards fight eachother in Northern Syria but fail to see their external enemy. Turkey has been doing divide and conquer but if they unite then they could achieve something.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Physically not much
Some Turks look more Central Asian some Syrians look more white but it's more about the culture differences, syrians wear hijab and are more outwardly muslim.
Yes even native Turks who are more "Islamic" get called Arabs

Trending

Latest posts